• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Funeral plans for Seth "XJFire" Stanton

Re: Funeral plans for Seth

Frank,

Can you bring the extra black ribbon?

-Chris

YELLAHEEP said:
I'll be meeting Dave (frankenstang57) at the Lincoln Blvd. location. If anyone else is looking to caravan and wants to meet up, call my cell (posted above) and let me know. I'll be leaving from there at 8:45.
I'll give a shout in the AM: Lincoln Blvd it is.

Wish I could be there to support! Post up some pics if you get some. I'll be thinking of Seth and his family.

I added my pics to that thread as well along with scans of the memorial program.

You guys are awesome!! I've never been more proud to be a member of an organization like this than I am right now.

You know Seth was watching with a smile.

Thanks guys for standing up for all of us!! We are the best group around.

And THANKS AGAIN SETH!!

Even 8 months later...you and your group amaze me...how wonderful that Seth was part of a group who stood for things that promote goodness...NAXJA has proven over and over that love is definitely the base from which they work in everything...i can never say how much you guys mean to me...proud to know you

Back