• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Colorado B/S Thread

Re: The Colorado BS thread

My heat is annoying me too. Blows hot as balls for a bit then barely blows theb raging hit and high pressure. Then fades again. Vacuum?

I have been looking for a vacuum leak/ broken line for the past 3 days and cant find chit. I don't think im gettin any air to the heater control valve hmmm...I am stumped.

Speaking of. Any advice as to how to get the jeep in the garage without the whip beating the crap out of my lights? Can I tie it down or is it bad for the spring/whip?

Drive really slow.
I got a bud that built up a Jeep, then couldn't get it in the garage cause the overhang was too low. So he cut the overhang, and now he clears it by .75" :D
His CB antenna is a couple feet over the heep... he idles in and it bends but its fine.

Dude, my B5S4's K03's have almost 170,000 miles on them and its chipped. Running 20psi at full boost and WOT.
Yeah, some last forever.
On your FrontTrak A4? I thought you sold that thing.
I've had zero interest. Not even any low ballers.
Easiest and most cost effective way to fix a bad K03 is to get a K04 or Garrett. :D
Cost effective if you were looking to upgrade anyways.....;)

Drive really slow.
I got a bud that built up a Jeep, then couldn't get it in the garage cause the overhang was too low. So he cut the overhang, and now he clears it by .75" :D
His CB antenna is a couple feet over the heep... he idles in and it bends but its fine.
Ya then when it comes off the garage door......smack!!!!! Right into the light. I don't come barrelling into my garage. Its..... Nevermind. You screwed it up. Don't even want to try and explain it to you.

Jeep status ? Fixed? No? Go away and fix it then

Ya then when it comes off the garage door......smack!!!!! Right into the light. I don't come barrelling into my garage. Its..... Nevermind. You screwed it up. Don't even want to try and explain it to you.

Jeep status ? Fixed? No? Go away and fix it then

1128_flipping_off_and_sticking_tongue_out.gif

:D

7ish is stock.........;)

Gee that kinda sucks. Figured they would be at least like 12lbs.
Shows ya what I know.

I drove a newer Volvo the other week, boosted, and once you got out of the ridiculous turbo lag it actually started to scoot. I was impressed especially fora wagon Volvo

I just checked...It was more than just a fart. :shhh: :passgas:

Back