• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cherokee Crawl 2017

I hope those are the dates I have the cabin, I may have done the weekend b4......

Yeah, Brian. I tried to get cabin 3 so I had a porch to set up the reg table and you had both weekends reserved...

The Harlan County Campground in Putney is the "event HQ." They have a bunch of cabins, but they are probably selling out quick. A lot of people split cabins with other attendees. As well, they have maybe 9 or 10 tent/RV sites with water and electrical hook ups. Lastly, they have a big open area of grass for primitive camping.

Man I wish we could. If we do it will be on a last ditch effort right before the event. Just too much money going out right now. Getting tons of work done on the house and the Jeep right now and have to get the kid some braces. Jeep trip funds are like non existent this year.

I am considering starting a business this year too so that could tie up even more of my time and money. If that works out well though, maybe I can come!

Registration is open for another 24 days.

So far we've got just 9 people registered. Looks like a slow year....

10 people or 100 people - it's still going to be a blast!

Back