• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Western slope Director resignation

eflores

NAXJA Forum User
Steve, Jeephead87, has resigned as western slope director effective Monday 8/12/13 stating he no longer owns an XJ and will be moving soon. We thank you for your service to the chapter. We all wish you good luck in all your future endeavors. Flores

Probably bought a JK.......

Nope. In 3 years I hope to have weaned myself from this jeep obsession and to have thrown myself hip-deep into the '46 Olds. Probably have a killer MJ dually as a parts runner but no more lot full of jeep junk, no more jeep projects sitting around.

A JK title with my name on it?...... never.

Yeah guys, the XJ is gone! It was just time to move on to something else. The passion just kinda fizzled out a little bit and I needed to do something that the wifey enjoys as well. There is an XJ in my future somewhere down the road!!!!
So what I did was traded it for a 1962 Mercury Monterey S55. I will also be moving in the next year or so and I cannot take on any new projects (XJ) before that. I will see you all in Moab though! Can't miss the 30th birthday of the best Jeep ever!!!!

Back