• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

For sale 3" lift kit

mk153smaw

NAXJA Forum User
I just upgraded to a 6.5 overall.

So my old 3" is up for grabs

3" Coils (Ruff Country)
XJ Stock springs with AAL to make 3" overall (with Poly installed)
I even have some coil spacers for the front 1.5's I believe from Terra

I also ave the tube end of a Rusty's HD Adj Trac bar. It is only good for stock to 3". all you have to do is call Rusty's and they can send you the TRE for it ( I called them and they know who I am and the tube) and are willing to sell one cheap (I think they are fairly inexpensive anyways).

What am I looking to get for it? I just want to make enought to buy my next trac bar for my 6", which is coincidentally around $180 after shipping.

Dave

Or I wil just give it away if someone has a trac-bar for a 6" lift

Twisted_Dakota said:
how much would it be shipped to 79416?

Is that lubbock? if so I can just drive it out or meet you half way if you want

DSCF0017.jpg

goodburbon said:
this makes me sad

I dont have the time or the funds to keep it and follow through with what I wanted to do.

Im in Dallas, would really like to take this off your hands. You have any shocks. Want to install on my 94 2 door 2wd or 99 4 door 2wd. Just for looks!

Lil Joe

If you still have this pm me please-=------Kyle

Sorry for not gettin gback to this sooner. Ok here is the update. Inklover in Oklahoma has the first grab on it. He has arranged for paying by the first of the month. If for any reason he does not want them or what ever I will contact Liljoe71 then Offroadman83.

Trust me, you don't want the shocks that went to this kit ;) they just don't work anymore, cheap duetch tech crap. I got the $20 I paid for them out of them.

Back