• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parting Out a 1997 Cherokee and some 1986 XJ/MJ Parts

Do you still have the corner aero pieces that go on the factory roof rails? See the picture below...if you do I'll take all four or front left and right rear, whatever you got...
Let me know, thanks!
Yuma

yumaclark

soulslngr said:
Do you still have the corner aero pieces that go on the factory roof rails? See the picture below...if you do I'll take all four or front left and right rear, whatever you got...
Let me know, thanks!
Yuma

Its didnt come with a roof rack, sorry.

userbmx1315 said:
is the a-pillar plastic piece on the inside the same as a
4door?

I have no idea. Anybody else know? i would go look at it, but the jeep is 30 miles away.

would you ship the passenger tail light for $25? via paypal...
or would you take $35 for both tail lights shipped?
(incase i break the drivers later on, :) )

would be shipping to chattanooga, TN 37421
thanks

userbmx1315 said:
still have the header panel?

Got one for a 86...

MELKORsXJ said:
would you ship the passenger tail light for $25? via paypal...
or would you take $35 for both tail lights shipped?
(incase i break the drivers later on, :) )

would be shipping to chattanooga, TN 37421
thanks

Cant go that low.. Ive had tons of people want the taillights. PM me..

I need all the interior door panels, and the outside mirrors and rear view if the price is right and also the head would be nice if it's not been spoken for.

What do you want for the hatch?

Edit: I now see the Xj is a 2 door...I'm looking for a 4, so bump that door panel order.

Stallacrew said:
I need all the interior door panels, and the outside mirrors and rear view if the price is right and also the head would be nice if it's not been spoken for.

What do you want for the hatch?

Edit: I now see the Xj is a 2 door...I'm looking for a 4, so bump that door panel order.

All the mirrors are gone now. You need the head? How complete do you need it? Ill sell you the head with valves on it/rockers/head bolts for $50

Hatch $75 complete with everything., panels/wiper/glass/locks/handle. (obo)

Oh and i cant ship either of those, it would be way to expensive.
bwfdrums said:
is the fan shrowd for sale?

The shroud is missing, i guess it didnt have one to begin with. (i cant help you with anything man, im tryin, i swear)

how much you want for the passenger mirror off the 97XJ? and how much would it cost to ship to PA 17363? I smacked mine in a snow storm bout a month ago.

Thanks

Sean

Edit: never mind... didn't read the other posts before i typed this.

Thanks anyways!

Last edited:
Back