• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

UOB

Tim I got Pic's that tell a different story buddy, don't make me pull the Pic card.

Still pissing folks off'

In it suckers

KMA old man! That wasn't me, I have a bullet proof alibi.

:rtm:

Gray hair and all, huh? That's what we all said.

-Punkass Kid

Only some of my hairs are gray. And I thank The Varmints for those. It's not so much the years as it is the stress.

Another day, another year. Still hanging in there.

David Bricker / SYR - ITO

Oh ya, still in it.

Only some of my hairs are gray. And I thank The Varmints for those. It's not so much the years as it is the stress.

I told my wife that women are conditioned to thing gray hair is "distinguished" because subconsciously they know that they are the cause of it.

I told my wife that women are conditioned to thing gray hair is "distinguished" because subconsciously they know that they are the cause of it.

I can buy that, but I am thinking baldness might be a more appropriate correlation.

I can buy that, but I am thinking baldness might be a more appropriate correlation.

Dodged that gene.
:woohoo:

I'm a year older, so I got that covered. I don't feel older, as long as I'm still vertical. The U I got under control so far, and the B I'm getting better and better at.

See Tim?

This is why I still qualify as a punk ass kid.

All you grandpas and great-grandpas are waaaay ahead of me.

Congrats Scott. A double promotion like that means you done really well.

So... having kids late in life extends your time as a punk-ass kid?

See Tim?

This is why I still qualify as a punk ass kid.

All you grandpas and great-grandpas are waaaay ahead of me.

Congrats Scott. A double promotion like that means you done really well.

X 2... I ain't even a Gr. Pa yet !! Knock on wood... Sooo that means I AIN'T in it.

Curt

Sooo that means I AIN'T in it.

Curt

If you're not in it, that means you're really not in it, and that's not good.

I'm in it so far. Only grandpuppies, and hope it stays that way for a while.

If you're not in it, that means you're really not in it, and that's not good.

I'm OK with that... I think... :looney: Not look'n to be in with the IN crowd...
Actually the crowd is cool... What's not are the requirements, it's those boxes I don't want to be checking off for awhile...

Curt

Back