• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WANTED: driver's door turn signal switch

CLOISER

NAXJA Forum User
looking for driver's side door prefer 97+, or earlier with manual vent window, must be from 4 door

also looking for turn signal switch for 97+

in east alabama so anywhere east alabama out to tuscaloosa down to mobile or atlanta and metro area

ok thanks

looking for driver's side door prefer 97+, or earlier with manual vent window, must be from 4 door

You do know if ya put early doors on a 97 + or vice versa its not a direct fit... strikers are in different locations.

Im going back to the birmingham u pull it tomorrow and will look and see what they have....what color ya needing or does it matter?

ya I know that thanks, was hoping for 97+ so it wouldn't be an issue but i hear sometimes the strikers are older kind anyhow

color doesn't matter, I know the u-pull its tend to charge a lot for a door I only need the shell have the internals and don't care about color, let me know what you find I might go out that way myself, where are you located?

I'm leaving alabama for the holiday, let me know what you see i can't imagine many people hitting up u-pull this week so maybe whatever you see will still be around if it is no trouble let me know what you see and how much they're charging thanks man!

Back