• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

event photos

best event and people i've wheeled! awesome time, and to all of those that choose not to show up and support the chapter.....LOOSERS!

Well said Tyler.

Thank all of you for showing up. Great wheeling was had by all for sure.

I'm really surprised at Brent. The man is a mad wheeler and took his battle scar like a champ! :thumbup:

Mike the BBQ was killer!

Yeah, I made it all the way to the end with nothing more than some scuffs on the rock sliders and one loose fender flare. We were literally 50 feet from the end of the trail when I ran the passenger side door into that big boulder. My son was like " I think you hit the rock dad." Damn the bad luck! We had a really good time - looking forward to next year.

I posted our pics on the event page.

HATERS! shoulda spent more money to support the chapter!

didn't Tyler win $200 in gift certificates? talk about the pot calling the kettle black. what a hypocrit.

Last edited:
Ok, I'm a bit late but good times this weekend and great meeting a bunch of new folks, putting faces to names, and BSing with friends. The KOA worked out awesome.

Thanks to all that helped out in one way or another in the event to make it happen. The BBQ was kick ass after a long wheeling day so hats off to Mike and his family for that.

Look forward to hanging out again and having fun!

You'll be using some of those winnings to buy tube doors and sliders after yesterday! :D

i'm gonna build mine to look just like yours matt, your my hero:moon:

and to all those hatin me for winning, your wrong, techinically she won more than i did

IMG_6980.jpg

dude, it could have been a bag of uselessness and she would have been happy just to win.

Back