• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So.......

XJ&CHZ4ME

NAXJA Forum User
Who had a good time at Winterfest Oh-Ten?? I know I sure did in spite of running round like a chicken with its head cut off. :D

I had a blast! More fun than last year. I anticipate each year gets better and better. WF '11...get here soon!!

I couldn't of asked for a better time. I wasn't a driver this time, but taking pictures and meeting everyone was great. What a great group of people!

Had a great time. Everyone was friendly and even though there was some confusion on Saturday(both trail and VFW) Everything was awesome. I had the funnest 45 minutes of wheeling when I followed josh into that area we shouldn't have been in!

we had agreat time.
This was Dawns first WF...she is still talking about everyone.
Tater and Rich look forward to this every year.
they were happy to see old friends and meetnew ones.
I enjoy every part of WF....friendships, wheeling, eating,
its all good.
Looking at the younger people coming each year, the MWC and WF is in good hands.

BOB

this was my first time ever offroading, and my first winter fest. i felt very welcome, and everyone was willing to help me out.

thanks again

You may be the first Puerto Rican at WF too! :D

You may be the first Puerto Rican at WF too! :D
I was thinking that, but didnt want to say anything. I forget who it was, be we started to make some hispanic music and got some odd looks at the fire.

the best was the tow home. when the tow truck driver told me he once drove a colored girl up to chicago....

i was afraid

Even though I was only there for Saturday, I still had a blast!

Last year I told myself I would take a week off and be in Attica Thursday-Sunday......Didn't exactly happen this year, I got a new job and couldn't exactly take a week off a few months in.

But next year I am DEFINETLY going to be at Winterfest for the entire weekend!

WF-11 here we come!

I was thinking that, but didnt want to say anything. I forget who it was, be we started to make some hispanic music and got some odd looks at the fire.

the best was the tow home. when the tow truck driver told me he once drove a colored girl up to chicago....

i was afraid

Haha, I was giving you a hard time about the AH HA HIIIIIII thing! :D

it was alot of fun putting screen names with faces.

...that is until somebody said "your discosteve? i pictured he`d be some old creepy guy that danced to disco"

its ok. im picturing in my mind that whoever said that looks like jabba the hutt with sideburns and a go-tee that is eating a ketchup popcicle while riding a unicycle with a flat tire down a flight of stairs.

just joking btw.

in all honesty this was the best wheeling trip ive ever been on. and until now i hadnt met a nicer group. and i honestly felt like part of the group. thanks

They keep getting better. Always a good time meeting new friends and seeing the old ones. Let the planning begin of OH-11

If I had a complaint or said I didn't have fun, I'd be lying my butt off.

Can't wait to do it again.

Seeing all the new faces along with some of the 'old' ones I have to agree w/BOB.

it was a blast, i was surprised how many people would walk up to me and say "oh your Rewster nice to meet you"

mom always said i was special now i believe her :wierd:

cant wait till next year, hopefully i will stay for the fire

yea i had a blast should have stayed for the fire but i just couldnt wait to sit on the side of 41 till midnight.

Back