• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trail run on June 8th.... Cleghorn

Kejtar

PostMaster General
NAXJA Member
All right folks... got my new front flares on.. time to SCRATCH THEM UP :) :) So cleghorn on Sunday..... this can be a mixed group of easy and hard as there are bypasses that can be taken if caltrans work won't get anyone through :) Although please expect to potentially loose some paint (ok... that's the disclaimer)
I will post more info as we will near to the weekend.

Please post here if you're interested I'd like to have a rought headcount.

Remi aka Kejtar

POST. But what 'bout big bear. BTW cleghorn road was still closed last time I was up that way. about a month or so ago (last rain we got). There is still plenty of easy to moderate open as you get up to the lake(silverwood) POST

yup... just found out that it is still closed.... another suggestion that someone just passed on to me was 2N17X-Pilot Rock. So that might be a good substitute.

Kejtar

????? hey I got stuck o nthat rock and you moved past it :) :) IN any case I will plan so that there will be either a bypass or something so that all can ewnjoy :)

Back