• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who is going?

macgyvr

NAXJA Member #120
NAXJA Member
On behalf of the event organizers, I was asked to start a thread to garner interest on who is going to Fall Fling this year.

The event is Oct 8-10, 2015 in Moab, UT.

POST UP if you are going.

mac 'wish that I could go' gyvr

My plans are to go.

Only if the Chuckle heads from out east show up. :yelclap:

I am planning on running Pritchet no matter what though!

I'll briefly be there. Probably running on Saturday only. We have a big Disneyland adventure a couple weeks earlier and I can't swing any vacation time. :)

So Bob, are you driving a school bus this year?

So far, there are around 10. Now, what trails do you want to run? I see one for Pritchett. What else? With this small of a group, about the best we can do is one or two per day. That means one medium in difficulty or two; one less difficult, one more difficult. And, any volunteers to lead?

So far, there are around 10. Now, what trails do you want to run? I see one for Pritchett. What else? With this small of a group, about the best we can do is one or two per day. That means one medium in difficulty or two; one less difficult, one more difficult. And, any volunteers to lead?
Hells revenge is always a must do. I'll be happy to lead that one.

Back