• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Home Sweet Home

ROBZ95Xj

NAXJA Forum User
What a awesome time, felt great to finally have my jeep at NAC fest. Thanks to those that set it all up and thanks to Adam for dragging me out of the park on Fri. Can't wait to come back next year.

Here too. Had fun watching you bigger guys tackle the hard stuff. Enjoyed the after trails festivities as well

I also had a blast, first time for me going to Rausch. A big thanks to Bob for the u joint and Sam for the c.v. bolts!

Thanks for the strap! I forgot about it until this morning. Shoot me your address or PayPal and I'll ship it back to you or pay for a new one.

Just made it home. Changed my oil in a wal mart parking lot in hazleton (engine break in oil). Jeep drove home stellar though. Just hit a ton of traffic and had to meander around ct taking detours.

I just unloaded the jeep and junk in my truck. I'll look at the jeep tomorrow, I'm looped and ready for bed already. Good times and good to get down to Rausch with everybody and have a relaxing time away.

Home, Jeep washed, list of minor things to do ready when I get some time.

Had a great time. Thanks for all those that attended!

Had an absolute blast per usual. Nacfest is the one event I always HAVE to go to every year and this year didn't disappoint.

Thanks to everyone for coming out!

Made it to Harlan! Had an interesting trip here, was good till hwy 160 over black mountain from va to ky...not something that should be done in a RV with a car trailer...

Thanks for the good times, wish I could've stayed around the campfire more.

With gpa being 92 (and in good shape) and wanting our daughter to get to know him, there's a good chance we might try to sneak out for a visit the next few years if we can make it work nacfest...

I am going to relax a few days and put a new winch on when it gets here.

mac 'this weeks home' gyvr

Made it home about 7:00pm tonight, safe and sound. Slept in late, sort of - sorry I didn't say good bye to everyone. It is funny to go to sleep surrounded by tents, and wake being the only one there. Had a leisurely breakfast, packed everything back in the car. Then, I headed over to the pool, got cooled off, and killed a few hours relaxing and dozing in a lounge chair. Took a shower, and heading out on the road. Note: the shower up on the hill, in the main part of camp, as people have mentioned is a nicer facility than the one near the tent sites. Around 2:00pm, they get cleaned, so they are extra nice then. The icing on the cake is that today, I discovered the far right front shower has an ac unit in the wall. This was great post-shower, in that you didn't immediately start sweating.

It was great to see all of you again, and fun wheeling with some of you, and watching others wheel and break (some more break than wheel). I enjoyed some great campfire time.

I need to especially thank Bill, Chris and everyone else who pulled this event together. Despite the confusion on the tent sites, the event went very smoothly, the dinner was good stuff, and or course the raffle was especially nice. Thanks to all the sponsors who so freely gave certificates and product.

My third NACFest, and every bit the best one so far.

David Bricker / SYR

The icing on the cake is that today, I discovered the far right front shower has an ac unit in the wall.

I found out about that yesterday as well. i washed my truck in pine grove at the self-serve place... happy i did, all that mud would have been a pain to get off with a normal hose. i drove through lower manhattan to avoid traffic, made it home in 4 hours.

Got home yesterday about noon, Jeep ran good and tracked beautifully all the way home (think I might have a tire out of balance, but not too bad).

Got a bit caught up yesterday, but will be unloading today so I can get it to someone who can help me figure out how my front D/S got so compressed...

Back