• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Moab April 8-10

bkkrehbiel

NAXJA Forum User
Finally getting around to posting up our trip report. I still haven't gotten together to swap photos so these are mainly of my brother and another buddy that came. We took video of the big obstacles and I am uploading them to youtube.

All in all it was a great trip. We did Kane Creek and a couple trails in BFE on day 1. Day 2 we started out with Poison Spider and ended up doing the Trifecta. Day 3 we finished up with Hell's Gate.

Here is one youtube video (more to come) With a couple of guys on my bumper I was able to get traction and drive out.

Hell's Revenge - Escalator
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAJXuloefKo

IMG_6231.jpg

IMG_6229.jpg

IMG_6225.jpg

IMG_6223.jpg

IMG_6201.jpg

IMG_6193.jpg

IMG_6183.jpg

IMG_6161.jpg

IMG_6171.jpg

IMG_6291.jpg

I'll post more videos once uploaded.

I had hoped to run Hell's Revenge with xjcase and mc01xj on Saturday afternoon but we got into the trifecta (I had no cell service) and decided to keep going rather than turn around. xjcase, your video of Hell's Gate was nice. I got off line just enough and slipped on the right side just as the driver front tire was coming off the ground. Had to winch up a few feet from that point to drive out.

Nice Vids!! Money is tight this year so maybe next year will be able to go to Moab! But I'm in Colorado so let's get together this spring and summer and hit up some trails!

Back