• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking for a volunteer to run the BBQ at Hermit Valley on 8/8/19 for Sierra Fest

blondejoncherokee

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Anyone interested in running the grill and taking care of the BBQ at Sierra Fest this year? You would either go in front on Slick Rock that day or you would stay back from the trail, or something of that nature.

We need you to help to coordinate :
A grill with supplies to cook to hermit valley by Friday 8/7/19
A couple tables (other folks can help with this too)
Getting the BBQ food to the campsite

-Jonathan

Bump

As I'm coming up for just the hermit valley portion, I can do the costco run for the club for food but i don't have a grill that would work, a little smokey joe is too small for the group I'd presume.

Does anyone have one of those big over the fire grills they could bring and I could pick up charcoal to grill over a fire pit vs. bringing a full on BBQ?

As I'm coming up for just the hermit valley portion, I can do the costco run for the club for food but i don't have a grill that would work, a little smokey joe is too small for the group I'd presume.

Does anyone have one of those big over the fire grills they could bring and I could pick up charcoal to grill over a fire pit vs. bringing a full on BBQ?

awesome Mike ! If you can grab the food, then we can get someone else to bring a grill.

Who wants to bring a grill ? I have a couple smaller grills, but not one big one.

Bump - just seeing if anyone else wants to volunteer to help mike with this, maybe bring a table or two up to help with the bbq and some supplies. We are grabbing the food itself but can use tables, a bbq, etc.

Bump- one of you guys coming up thurs or fri thats not doing rubicon has to have room

Can a couple people bring a holdup table or two?

Back