• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rides of March 2019

Weather's looking decent so far. But we all know that can change.

40% rain saturday.

I'm probably good for a day trip Saturday (weather depending). Just got back from Arkansas yesterday so probably need to stay close to the house next weekend.

OK I'm going to rough it... flat towing jeep and will have my FWC. So will have propane and stoves both inside and my Skottle for outside. I carry extra propane too.

So who is firm and who arrives on Friday?

I'm headed to Mexico and the Siera Madres tomorrow with friends but will head back to pick up Jeep and truck on Friday at home and head up to Barnwell. Don't want to rush Mexico trip to get up there if weather or we cancel. I'm not sure what service I'll have in Mexico but can check when I come back across border.

OK I'm going to rough it... flat towing jeep and will have my FWC. So will have propane and stoves both inside and my Skottle for outside. I carry extra propane too.

So who is firm and who arrives on Friday?

I'm headed to Mexico and the Siera Madres tomorrow with friends but will head back to pick up Jeep and truck on Friday at home and head up to Barnwell. Don't want to rush Mexico trip to get up there if weather or we cancel. I'm not sure what service I'll have in Mexico but can check when I come back across border.

I'm firm, arriving Friday afternoon. Estimating around 2pm.

I'm firm on being there. Aiming to be there around mid afternoon. This weekend I am going to decide on whether we are going to sleep in the back of the Suburban or setup a tent.

Rain rain go away

Screenshot_20190317-111134_The Weather Channel.jpg

Got my trailer confirmation from Uhaul this morning. Few more days!

Anyone planning to bring fire wood?

Also have prizes for raffle. Will make another post about them later today.

Anyone planning to bring fire wood?

Also have prizes for raffle. Will make another post about them later today.

I can pick some up

Member's only raffle prizes:
Brown Dog Super Engine Brackets - S2572 Series
Napier Precision Products Hood Vents
$150 ZoneOffroad.com Gift Certficate

Last edited:
No Will, we had not heard from you so we rescheduled for later this month... hope you can make it :)

Heh. April 26th is the new date!

Food plan?

Rain rain go away
My mud days are behind me i hate that shit. Wont avoid it if i have a destination but wont typically go play in it just for fun.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

I don't like mud either

Back