• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rubicon August 14-15?

Starboard M

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Friends and I are planning on doing a Rubicon run August 14 and 15th.

We will be leaving the Bay Area on Friday the 13th and spending the night at Loon Lake. Wheel into Buck, or some other place we decide on Saturday, and then we will be going back to Loon Sunday.

Anyone is welcome as long as you think your vehicle and do the Rubicon!

Son of a bitch. Why is it that every weekend I want to do a trail there is always something going on that weekend?

I thought Jeep Jamboree was this last weekend. I guess Ill have to call tomorrow and see whats up.

2 weekends every summer..sucky!

hey you and your father? passed our camp at Ellis the weekend before SierraFest, stop and have a beer next time!!!!
37632_1240453631190_1824794664_462377_2931420_n.jpg

Son of a bitch. Why is it that every weekend I want to do a trail there is always something going on that weekend?

I thought Jeep Jamboree was this last weekend. I guess Ill have to call tomorrow and see whats up.

Jeepers Jamboree was probably last weekend. They are two different groups.

Edit: Yep it was Jeepers Jamboree that was last weekend: http://www.jeepersjamboree.com/trip_info.html
Jeep Jamboree is the weekend you want to go.

Run is still on. Apparently by Saturday Jeep Jamboree are all at the Springs and heading up Cadillac.

Josh, I wish I could make Swamp but I have a couple repairs I need to do to the Jeep, and Im still recovering from having my wisdom teeth removed so I havent even unloaded the Jeep off the trailer. Thanks for the straps!

Back