• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fishing for

Kejtar

PostMaster General
NAXJA Member
my spares and my tools ;) Someone out there has my pitman arm puller and there are a few of my spares on loan floating out and about ;) My biggest concern is the pitman arm puller, but it'd be nice to get some of the other loaner stuff back, so shoot me a message over if you got my stuff and we can arrange for pickup :D

I'm pretty sure your spare tie rod is on the front of my jeep. :) I'll dig one up for you this week. When are you leaving town?

cal said:
I'm pretty sure your spare tie rod is on the front of my jeep. :) I'll dig one up for you this week. When are you leaving town?
Actually I don't need it for this trip (I have found one last spare which looks decent) but I have a feeling I will need it back after the trip as my spares supply seems to deplete every trip.

I'll get you the spare tie rod back too Remi. You had 2 spares? wow. :)

djblade311 said:
I'll get you the spare tie rod back too Remi. You had 2 spares? wow. :)
Well, Call had the spare for a while. Actually now that I think about it he has both the trackbar and tie rod combo ;)

What brought this on was me going to my pile of spares and pulling a bent tie rod and some other stuff and trying to figure out where my spares went :D

Now if I can only track down my pitman arm puller.....

I think your right, I do owe you a draglink too.

Thats what i get for breaking a tie rod end at 7pm on a sunday. ;)

I have a spare set I can toss you when i see you.

Back