• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I guess everybody at ColoradoFest is pissed at those who didn't make it

old_man

NAXJA Forum User
What no pix or updates? Everybody leave their cameras and laptops behind. I busted my ass to try and make it with no luck and I am suffering withdrawl symptoms.

You guys remember.....I won the D44 cover......right?:eyes:

need a web cam and pay pal for the raffle

i cant very well make it to COfest with a pulled motor....
hell, i would have been there if i would have gotten my motor before i did.
the closest i get to COfest is looking at the tshirt and hoodie i ordered....
if anything we should be pissed at the ones who got to go! lol

Just got back tonight. Did Yankee Boy Basin on Wednesday and Poughkipse (sp?) to Hurricane Pass to Corkscrew yesterday. It was awesome. I will try and get some pics posted later tonight or tomorrow.

Had a great time! Made some new friends and enjoyed the company of old friends :thumbup: I have a few pics and will get some posted soon :D What a wonderful place to wheel :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Mostly having too much fun to be messing around on the internet. Wish all you guys could have made it.

And I tried uploading some pics but the wi-fi here is way slow. Between the wife and I, we've taken over 1500 pics, so once we get back, we'll be posting plenty.

Good to hear that people are having a good time. Thanks to Dennis for saving the day.

Dennis has always been a stand up guy and I would expect nothing less from him. He is the kind of guy you want on your side when things go to hell.

All the BOD hopes that everybody had a good time. I would like to hear how things went. I was so looking forward to meeting everybody and had been planning on going for well over a year, but sometimes life gets in the way. I haven't been able to wheel once this year. I hope to at least hit Red Cone this year.

It was a great trip! Couldent of been better! Great people and just plain great. No you dident tom. and I have the money from the raffel to.

Just wanted to say a big thanks to everyone who made this happen. It's unfortunate to see that no one on the BOD, with so much time, effort and stress invested could actually make the event but I'm glad they still found a way to make the event work.

I know Dennis doesn't get on the forum, but his effort at the event was really appreciated. I'm sure he would have been happier without the responsibility, but he stepped up anyway to make sure everything went right.

Hi everyone, Sandy and I are still on vacation in New Mexico but just wanted to say what a great time we had at the Colorado Fest now that I found a wi-fi connection in the middle of no where here in NM.
A big thanks to everyone to pull this together. Dennis was great and also a big thanks to Chad and Ryan for stepping up and leading most of the trails. Also to Brad and Roda Green who know every goat trail and hill and vale there is out in the mountains in that area.
Again thanks for a great event. It was a small group but the way everyone helped each other out it was a blast. Except that I didn't win anything at the raffle. There was only like 13 people there. I'll let someone else tell the story about Rich from NJ. who built most of his XJ with raffle stuff. Don't invite Rich again.:laugh2:

Later.LS1XJohn

Cindy and I got home late last night after leaving Colorado Springs at 6 AM.

We had an awesome time, incredible scenery and fun wheeling with a great group. I think the low turnout was not all bad, at some of the larger events I never even get a chance to meet or talk to a lot of people.

And it worked out well for me in the raffle too, who do I thank for the tow strap, receiver shackle, and Currie steering?

We really appreciate the work you guys did to set this up, wish you could have been there to share the fun with us. And we'll add our thanks to Dennis for everything he did, Chad and Ryan for some great trail leading, and everyone else for being a fun group to wheel and camp with.

:cheers:

Cindy and I got home late last night after leaving Colorado Springs at 6 AM.

We had an awesome time, incredible scenery and fun wheeling with a great group. I think the low turnout was not all bad, at some of the larger events I never even get a chance to meet or talk to a lot of people.

And it worked out well for me in the raffle too, who do I thank for the tow strap, receiver shackle, and Currie steering?

We really appreciate the work you guys did to set this up, wish you could have been there to share the fun with us. And we'll add our thanks to Dennis for everything he did, Chad and Ryan for some great trail leading, and everyone else for being a fun group to wheel and camp with.

:cheers:

Damn you John, glad someone showed up to represent the MWC at least. Gonna try and make it up to your house the 20th. Can you PM me with your address please? :cheers:

Sheesh. John (lesslimited) came all the way out here and didn't leave with a nice non-crusty MJ????? 'Sup with that? :D

Maybe next time. Keep some in stock for me, will ya?

Back