• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

I was near around 280 a few years ago. I got a little more active and I am around 250. Goal is to be around 200 in a couple years.

you pussys trying to get slim...what are you tryting to do, make the MWC look fit like the caltards?? We are historically a bunch of fat asses with rusty shitbox Jeeps.....

I gotta go grab some nachos and a PBR...

Cheeseman-OUT!

you pussys trying to get slim...what are you tryting to do, make the MWC look fit like the caltards?? We are historically a bunch of fat asses with rusty shitbox Jeeps.....

Cheeseman-OUT!

My family has a history of diabetes, I want to curb any chances of me getting it (uncle has it, mom has it).

I think the heaviest I've ever been is around 210.

- Ken 'tall scrawny dudes driving MJs club' Stein

Cheeseman-OUT!

Well the jeeps can't help it we live in the salt winter region, our fat assess can be helped, better health more years wheeling

Came into work today to find an early birthday present (since I am off tomorrow). My boss got me a pistol cleaning kit. My P22 isn't that dirty yet (only 350-400 rounds through it) so I won't have to use it yet.

Not sure that was the best gift, considering the activity at WTWO, then again, maybe he wants to keep you happy.

Jeff and I will need to discuss this on my next trip out there.

Rev

Maybe you could call in the Il. State Policeman that was in there last year.

I potentially have three people coming Sunday afternoon to look/drive the baby jeep...

mac 'hopefully one of them buys it' gyvr

Can we say OUCH!!!

100_1922.jpg

Lesson for a friend of mine. Don't tell your now ex-girlfriend over the phone, while she is driving your jeep, that you are breaking things off. :D

how'd she do that? Peg it till it blew? Or drive it into a large body of water?

hell, I've done both of those and it hasn't blown yet.

Since they are not taking any thing old from this building minus some of the new digital broadcasting stuff, they are starting to get rid of stuff. So far I have gotten a piece of furniture I am going to use as a bed stand and the lamp on it. Hoping to get some lights for my church at some point. Also going to try to get one of the chairs from the lobby, because once I move into my own place that i am not sharing, I have nothing really.

how'd she do that? Peg it till it blew? Or drive it into a large body of water?

hell, I've done both of those and it hasn't blown yet.

She was at an interesection on the phone with him. She got pissed and he could hear the motor through the phone pegged, then blew. She got out all pissed off and tried to push the jeep on her own and it rolled over her foot breaking it. She went into a public freakout and was hauled away for dissorderly conduct. :D Good for her.

She was at an interesection on the phone with him. She got pissed and he could hear the motor through the phone pegged, then blew. She got out all pissed off and tried to push the jeep on her own and it rolled over her foot breaking it. She went into a public freakout and was hauled away for dissorderly conduct. :D Good for her.
ohhhhhhh sweet karma :laugh2:

I run autozone or advance auto store brand, they cost $23 each maximum and have a lifetime warranty (as long as you don't put them on a lifted vehicle, or have it properly bumpstopped.)

They sure don't do very much for high speed offroad performance but they are pretty ok for everything else.

Back