• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Shirts!

Smittty9785 said:
well id be wearing a large, since you dont have any left, how bout an XL?
I got an XL.... send the payment in and as soon as it Lobesterboy gets it, I'll send the shirt out (ok, with the way my schedule got screwed up recenlty it might take me a day or couple days but I will send it out as soon as I can).

can anyone take some good clean hi-res pics of the shirts front and back for me? thanks

Kejtar said:
I got an XL.... send the payment in and as soon as it Lobesterboy gets it, I'll send the shirt out (ok, with the way my schedule got screwed up recenlty it might take me a day or couple days but I will send it out as soon as I can).
where do i send payment too?

I paypal for a couple.

TIA

got couple more orders in. I should be able to send those out tomorrow. Let me check the numbers now though before any new orders are submitted.

my apologies for the delay. I actually made it to the post office twice, but both times the line was so long I could not wait (about 10 ~12 people with one window open :( ). I'll try again this week.

Dibs on the XL. I sent you a PM.

Back