• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Spring Meet and Greet Swap Meet

yeah but mine aren't so pretty.

3654403744_1695c46cd3.jpg

What other alloy do they use for wheels? Aluminum, Magnesium....steel.
I'm not thinking those would be magnesium:eyes:
But I've been wrong before:wave1:
as long as a magnet doesnt stick to it.... the mexican working at the scrap yard could care less what it is....

ive got 12 stock jeep aluminum wheels that i am gonna scrap..... it will have payed for my new steel wheels.

I need a D30 passenger axle shaft anyone have one with the larger joint. I threw a cap on mine last time at Wooly's.

I think I've got two axle shafts I don't need (I've got cromo up front). Dunno what joints are in there, or how many miles on them. They came w/my axle. I think they even have unit bearings still on them....maybe we can make a deal:dunno:

i don't have much for sale but i do need some stuff. i need a front bumper and end caps from a 97 up, silver would be grrreat!

redneck, what do you want for the re track bar?

chuckstrPT, i'd like to get in line for the d30 shafts if trail rat this doesn't want them. depending on what you want for them. can't spend a lot, i am building a jeep, you know.

i could probably part out the 8.25 if anybody needs the shafts, it's 27 spline though. don't really have much else.

i don't have much for sale but i do need some stuff. i need a front bumper and end caps from a 97 up, silver would be grrreat!

redneck, what do you want for the re track bar?

chuckstrPT, i'd like to get in line for the d30 shafts if trail rat this doesn't want them. depending on what you want for them. can't spend a lot, i am building a jeep, you know.

i could probably part out the 8.25 if anybody needs the shafts, it's 27 spline though. don't really have much else.

Dr_Jeep85 you can have chucks shafts. Redneck is bringing me the replacment I need. I have full set of spares, they are just under someone elses XJ at the moment.

i have a complete front bumper with endcaps for you in good shape, ill PM ya a pic when i get a chance

-Rustys adjustable Lower control arms.
-Stock transfer case skid

lemme know how much for these two!

also i am in need of some 3ish" coils to help level out my jeep! lemme know!!!!

PM's sent to:
trail rate this
256offroad
dr_jeep85

lemme know how much for these two!

also i am in need of some 3ish" coils to help level out my jeep! lemme know!!!!

I've got some 3.5's under the jeep waiting to come out for some 5.5's...dunno if I can get them out before the big party though....and I'd like them gone once out:D

I've got some 3.5's under the jeep waiting to come out for some 5.5's...dunno if I can get them out before the big party though....and I'd like them gone once out:D

how much you thinking of selling those 3.5" coils?

mark

2 RE 4.5 coils...175 new...for sale for $100

2 RC Nitro 9000 front shocks for xj's with 4-6" lift....70 new, for sale for $40

both used on my 2000 xj for less than a year.

I've got a freebee for the kids. My boys have out grown their jeep wrangler power wheels. It doesn't have a rear bumper, no roll bar lights. Has a good battery and charger.

trail rate this, KGP416, you guys rock :guitar:. thanks for the pm redneck, pm sent. it's a good thing i've got some side work this weekend, looks like i need to bring some cash!

Back