• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Spring Meet and Greet Swap Meet

how much you thinking of selling those 3.5" coils?

mark

$100 sounds good. But I think 256offroad was there first? Guess I should get my butt under there and swap some springs...:D

$100 sounds good. But I think 256offroad was there first? Guess I should get my butt under there and swap some springs...:D
go ahead and let him get them..... ive decided to put my old 4.5" coils on.

thanks though!

too late i ordered the 4.5" coils from rustys for $100
sorry

sorry

Then there is no hurry to get them out from under my truck....although I'd like to not have a spare set of coils laying around my garage...:D

Ive got a pair of hub bearings out of my 95' HP D30 with very few miles if anyone is interested. They're still nice and shiny!

I've already got loaded... an OEM fuel tank skid, an 84-95 dash surround, an 84-96 guage cluster, some OEM stock coil springs, OEM stock LCA's, some front bumper brackets, and some rear sway bar links to use as a "make your own BPE" bracket

sorry

Nope didnt go through.. rustys online ordering didnt work.. which is good..
im going back with my original idea of 3.5" coils...
and leaving the set up i have no in the rear..
33s instead of 35s..4:56 gears lsd rear aussie front.

Mark

if you still want to sell those coils let me know..

mark

if you still want to sell those coils let me know..

mark

Yeh, I want to get rid of them...but does that mean I need to be pulling them out Friday night??:passgas:
So...what's the quickest way to replace coils??:sunshine:

So...what's the quickest way to replace coils??:sunshine:

Tires off, calipers off, unibody up as far as possible on jack stands. drop one side of the axle as far down as it will go then jack up the other side. Coil should drop out. Thats what Ive done twice.

I've got some coils I just took off of my XJ that I think are 3.5 or 4 will gladly get rid of them for $50 if anyone wants them. Let me know so I know to bring them with me this weekend.

bring em.. i m sure they ll sell like hot cakes!

mark

Back