• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Some costal pics from this AM in ME

TOZOVR

NAXJA Member #713
http://www.authorizedvehicle4x4.com/STORM/index.htm

just as the storm started to kick in!

1.jpg

Hope everyone is warm and toasty!

Cool pix RJ, (new screensaver in fact) After living in the south for the past 13 years, I kinda 'miss' those wintery scenes...

LOL NOT :laugh3:

It looks awesome man! By the way, how much snow up there? I want to see if its all living up to my prediction of only a foot, I'm thinking the news just wanted ratings and is hyping the storm up.

Gecko said:
It looks awesome man! By the way, how much snow up there? I want to see if its all living up to my prediction of only a foot, I'm thinking the news just wanted ratings and is hyping the storm up.

We're at about a foot now and they're saying the beast is just going to sit on us for a while longer (noonish tomorrow!!)

Hey RJ...was just looking over the screensaver again, and??? what kind of steering do you run? I can't see a tie rod in that pic.

woody said:
Hey RJ...was just looking over the screensaver again, and??? what kind of steering do you run? I can't see a tie rod in that pic.
I think that you can see one in there right in front of the axle, seems like theres a line right in front of the pumpkin that might be it.

15.jpg

Stock ;)

Oh, Woody, I also have bigger versions of these if you want one for higher res....

Last edited:
Hell yea! Looks like so much fun, not to mention that I love youre rig man! Anyway, you should have taken more pics. :worship:

I'll get some more tomorrow AM...errrr....later today? LOL!

once again RJ you got some cool pics..... the white stuff held most of the day here until evening..then it started snowing sideways.. over a foot here in western mass now.. weather says boston is around 20" already... a perfect day to try out my new Wrangler AT/S's.. they passed the test.. i guess its a good thing we didnt go do one last MOHAWK MADNESS run in the berkshires today.. i am having bad visions of a bunch of XJ's being uncovered in the spring.... "hurry up and thaw me out!! i wanna finish this one last trail!!" lol why not go out tommorow and get a pic in the same spot RJ?? probably not much beach left there now.. stay warm and cozy in the new house RJ...
mike

Ayuh , we gut sno ! There is approx. 12" on the ground here in Windham,ME. They are callin for another 5-6 today I guess. The snow ain't bad its the friggin Wind! Just think a week ago we planned to move the camper to its winter storage area. Then move all 3 Scramblers , both 7's , car trailer , and work van out behind the barn for thier winter sleep! Yee haa looks like a ton of fun NOw ! Anyone feel like helpin just speak up , LOL!

Gr8Lite...good to see you here! Weird not seeing you on NEOW!

Here are some pics from today....Key thing to look at here folks is the size of the swells and how they compare to that 30' cliff yesterday...The pics with the cliff in the background is the HARBOR lol!!

1.jpg

http://www.authorizedvehicle4x4.com/STORM2/index.htm here are the rest...

Oh and we have about 15" on the ground now...and it's still kicking!!
Oh, pic 4? I got SOAKED and was across the street!!!

Last edited:
thats an awesome tidal surge..... some big-ass swells coming ashore there!! could be worse.. could be out in that SH%T in a boat.... been there, done that (waaaaay too many times..) much rather stand onthe beach and get splashed these days..
mike

Back