• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

99 4-door Part out - CLEAN - RUST FREE

This one is pretty much done. I have MINT condition rear doors still left if anyone wants those.

What's left is headed to scrap later this week.

I need to come see you, saw your craigslist ad the other day...looking for wheels

I've sold the harness from this 99 already. I have a harness from a 98 if that'll work for you. To my knowledge, the only difference is the sensors on the throttle body.

I've sold the harness from this 99 already. I have a harness from a 98 if that'll work for you. To my knowledge, the only difference is the sensors on the throttle body.

I have currently tried to use a 98 harness in a 99. I've found no difference with the throttle body, but the oil pressure sending unit is different. The 98 model is 2 wires while the 99 is 3. With the 98 harness I get no reading on my gauge.

I have currently tried to use a 98 harness in a 99. I've found no difference with the throttle body, but the oil pressure sending unit is different. The 98 model is 2 wires while the 99 is 3. With the 98 harness I get no reading on my gauge.

Gotcha. If I come across a 1999 harness I'll let you know.

Back