• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So who's coming? And when?

Wednesday evening...

Trying to recruit some MWC folks to make the trip out.

mac 'looking forward to it' gyvr

I'll be there Wednesday. Just FYI, there's another thread started on NacFest within the North Atlantic Chapter sub-Forum with a link to registration.

I'll be there Wednesday too.

I ll TRY to make it on Saturday, pending the childbirth and if I don’t break my XJ by then...

OR if I finish my Comanche. I ll bring it.

Ben & I will be up wed after he gets off work hopefully by diner time cant wait see yall soon for sale 5 15x10 black steel rims almost new 75$ also 6" rustys lift used no shocks 150$ can bring to nacfest

Ben & I will be up wed after he gets off work hopefully by diner time cant wait see yall soon for sale 5 15x10 black steel rims almost new 75$ also 6" rustys lift used no shocks 150$ can bring to nacfest

This will be three times in a year with you!

mac 'should be fun' gyvr

Carol may beat me there, but most likely early Wednesday we will be in town.
For all attending: it looks like we have the Q loop all to ourselves, so consider that ground zero for meet-ups and "activities". Tradition holds, so count on me providing plenty of firewood. I'm working on doing another informal BBQ dinner at least one night besides Saturday, and perhaps we could consider a night a Oneal's as well. Playing that one by ear.
Rich

So we get to be "Q branch" this year? Nice. Everybody bring your 007 jokes...

Bob and I are arriving Wednesday afternoon / evening. We're staying up in the H area.

So am I - will look for you when I arrive.

Back