• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SOCalXJ JV picture thread....

xDUMPTRUCKx

NAXJA Forum User
Well i just got home......

I showed up late saturday night so i didnt really get to do/see much but i had a good time seeing people who i havent seen in a while and stuff.....

i used my buddy tims jeep all weekend, saturday night we got got lost trying to find something to do sunday morning we ran up the first 1/4 of lower big johnson then decided we were too tired to take it on...lol.

Having not wheeled a mannual w/o gears that happened to be unlocked and on 33s it was a challenge to say the least to get anywhere but i actually made it to the top of the highest point of the dune. heres some shots....

my dumbass......and the suicidal dog

top of the world.......

sorry for the zoomed in sideways pic..........women :wtf: LBJ

Had an awesome couple of days at JV, thanks to everyone.
Saturdays Clawhammer run turned into a long day when Josh lost his fuel pump near the top & had to be winched & strapped out the last hundred or so yards. But all in all was fun.
Thanks to Cal for leading me through my second JV experience (with wife & baby on board)
Here are a few memories.......

Ken..... just doin his thing.

IMG_2428.jpg

showing Santa the way..... :D

IMG_2436.jpg

IMG_2441.jpg

Kyung trying the more unorthodox approach

IMG_2451.jpg

waiting our turn......

IMG_2459.jpg

IMG_2470.jpg

impatient a$$hole!!...... going around Josh while recovery is attempted.

IMG_2481.jpg

Great pics guys. Had a great time on my first JV run. Keep the pics coming.

Kyung

Great pics mate it was great to run with ya again,nice to see Meya working on her tan,my son thought she was great and now he wants one and he is not even married and I don't want to be Grandpa Santa anyway!

mattyj said:

IMG_2481.jpg

That was the fawktard who hit my passenger door and knocked the front flare off the bracket

IMG_0654a.jpg

IMG_0655a.jpg

IMG_0660a.jpg

IMG_0661a.jpg

IMG_0671a.jpg

hotlips.jpg

IMG_0664a.jpg

djblade311 said:
haha, Nice job on Steven's license plate!

X2... He should change his screen name now....

Josh - sorry to hear about your misfortune! I am glad is not worse though...

As for the Yots guys, I hope they found a nice rock in the back of their head! a$$clowns like that make it bad for all of us. I mean, passing is one thing, but getign close enough to hurt someone or hit their rig is idiotic! I am sure we coule look on a yota board or somewhere and find this guy. Did he at least sop or say anything?

mattyj said:

IMG_2481.jpg

I would have been pissed. F-these tools. Drinking beer on the trail? Running into peoples rigs? F-that. Not acceptable. I'd be opening a can of whoops ass on these bastards.

Other than that, looks like you guys had a blast.

And even now there is still no photographic proof my jeep was ever on a trail.

Guess you guys missed your chance. ;)

cal said:
And even now there is still no photographic proof my jeep was ever on a trail.

Guess you guys missed your chance. ;)

Me too. :wave1:

If you guys don't want to get passed....
DON'T BLOCK THE F*ING TRAIL!!
Now back to our regularly schedueled thread..
:D

I need to add one thing here..
I had NO F*ING idea there are 'mellow' trails at JV..
how come nobody told me?

double :D :D

Rick

Last edited:
Jump This said:
If you guys don't want to get passed....
DON'T BLOCK THE F*ING TRAIL!!
Now back to our regularly schedueled thread..
:D
Rick

I dont mind getting passed at all, but when it comes to bashing into someones rig to do so? I dont think so. If my rig gets beat up, its because I did it...not some drunken fool.

If they would have waited a little bit longer, I could have been in a better spot for them to have a nice passing lane.

djblade311 said:
I dont mind getting passed at all, but when it comes to bashing into someones rig to do so? I dont think so. If my rig gets beat up, its because I did it...not some drunken fool.

If they would have waited a little bit longer, I could have been in a better spot for them to have a nice passing lane.
Yeah. I agree.

Shut da mouf Rick.:looser: :gee: :looser:

:jester:

Kyung

djblade311 said:

More to the point, they spent longer going around you than we spent extracting you. If they'd have waited their bud light drinking asses for us to get you off the trail, everyone would have been off an hour and a half earlier than the first guy was. Once they were out of the way we had you to the top in 90 minutes. About the only thing that group had going for them was that they found my damn GPS and actually returned it, although it was because one guy was honorable and spoke up for the rest of them. The guy who actually had it when Santa and I went to get it back that night didn't seem very happy to see us.

my Supernerfs saved the day again so there was no real damage to the door.

Jump This said:
Josh, will it buff out?
I'm not thinking any of mine will.......:bawl:

Oh well....

:roflmao:

Im sure your roof will buff up just nicely!:looney:

just to add to the carnage...my headlights arent working now.

So where are the other pics?

Back