• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

581066_431752093525855_1768826155_n.jpg

Holy shit that's a terrible photoshop job lol

theres about a million of them on the ted facebook page. most are wayy more hilarious than that one. they have me laughing pretty hard.

god damn amazon.com is awesome.

ordered the carburetor parts through them yesterday around 3:00. and they are currently on my doorstep. i just wanted to check to make sure they shipped.

damn thats fast.

goodness gracious. I've done more work in the past few hours than I have all week. Kinda nice, because now i've got less than an hour til my weekend starts...

Torx bits suck dick to begin with, but why in the XXXX would you use them on u joint straps ?

Torx bits suck dick to begin with, but why in the XXXX would you use them on u joint straps ?

what truck? im willing to bet it was some retards idea after he rounded off the bolt heads and couldnt find a bolt with a small enough head.

im going with some retards idea, or some retards idea who engineers fords

Ford = Full Of Retard Design

Also auto extra rear zj pads bring the suck so much that I am taking them off and installing something, anything else instead of driving it 30mi home. Jesus these are terrible.

Ford = Full Of Retard Design

Also auto extra rear zj pads bring the suck so much that I am taking them off and installing something, anything else instead of driving it 30mi home. Jesus these are terrible.

i ran some cheap brake pad when i fist did my caddilac eldorado brake swap. i thought i did something wrong because it felt like the rear brakes werent even there. bled it about 2 dozen times, played with the e-brake thing and nothing. then got some good pads on there and it would lock them up at any speed.

its amazing how shitty some pads can be.

god damn death wobble is back. does it between 10 and 20 mph when i hit bumps.

im gonna go with the fact that i have big dumb tires with leaf springs. and leaf springs can flex. leaf bushings might help but im gonna throw one of those stupid steering stabilizers on it.

I replaced the bad solenoid for the winch after work today, then found the motor would only work on power out now. Not sure why, but I'm guessing I XXXXed it up when I smashed it. I just ran all the cable out, then wrapped it backwards so I can at least use it for now.

Sam, try adding a panhard like Ford did? :gee: Sounds like your FSJ wants to be my 5 ton, which also gets deathwobble at 10-20 or so if I hit a bump wrong. Now THAT is scary.

I seem to be smoking a set of duralast semimetallic pads now. Not sure what the XXXX is going on, maybe I need new calipers. Regardless it looks like I am tearing into my brake system on Sunday.

Pisses me off, it was working absolutely perfectly till I ran out of material on the junkyard pads (came off the ZJ donor) I've been running for a year. Now it won't stop burning pads.

At least what was left of the black truck got me $150 today and I'm not even done with it, I still have probably 400lbs left. If no one buys this damn dodge d60 front I'm gonna scrap that bastard too.

Sam, try adding a panhard like Ford did? :gee: Sounds like your FSJ wants to be my 5 ton, which also gets deathwobble at 10-20 or so if I hit a bump wrong. Now THAT is scary.

thinking about it. but steering stabilizer is cheapers and less time consuming

picked up a M8000 today. gotta clean it up and clock it, but i wont be putting it on til i get rope. came with an aluminum hawse fairlead too. sunday i might change the oil, swap the battery and whatever else to my freecycle. i'll have the papers for it this week, gotta apply for my permit and i'm gonna take a MSF course with my buddy. insurance discount + waived road test when i pass.

Back