• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Chinnamans 4/16

On my camera. Maybe I will upload them right now. Anyone know of a faster way of uploading videos? It takes like 4 minutes a video on tinypics...

DSC_0190.jpg

DSC_0191.jpg
yer goin the wrong way! lol:confused1

I will be posting pictures and video in a minute or two, but does anyone else viewing this just want to go wheeling?

I want my post per day to be 1 so i am going to random double post until that happens... Sorry

NOOOOOOOOOOO pictures take forever to upload! Justin, you need to rebuild my computer for me so it goes faster! If you did, you could be viewing pretty pictures instead of wondering if you should use your magic powers!

The passenger rear tire wasn't even on the wall, also I need some hydro assist because I could not turn those suckers there even only at 9 PSI when they are biting hard! My dad says the 5 speed and crawling slow is too hard. Maybe that is why he bought an auto with a 4:1? Videos are close to being done.

NOOOOOOOOOOO pictures take forever to upload! Justin, you need to rebuild my computer for me so it goes faster! If you did, you could be viewing pretty pictures instead of wondering if you should use your magic powers!
I will take a look next time I am over

Is that Chad taking the easy line? Cmon man your dual locked go for the hard line. I did that line open, open!

get yerself a hand throttle yet?

the right rear usually doesnt hit until after the left starts climbing and leans the jeep to the right. then you cut the wheel as soon as it does that to the right, give er some throttle and bam, its up

Ya I've got a hand throttle. I guess me and you need to take a trip up there and run it fast and then go do wheeler lake! Maybe this time my dad will let me have some fun and do the hard obstacles myself!

Justin, Chad doesn't have any belly skids or sliders, plus my jeep was in the way of the hard line!

Back