• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Chinnamans 4/16

Why pass on wheeler? Carnage is a no go, looks like a blast untill turtle rock... then not so much at all!

EDIT: I would LOVE to spot you through carnage though!

I will take a look next time I am over

Is that Chad taking the easy line? Cmon man your dual locked go for the hard line. I did that line open, open!

Its not the east line. Its more the medium line. The easy was farther left where my brother was. And that was still a little hard took a few trys to get up it. and 2nd, Matt was in the way and I had to get up get the strap on him so I had no choice lol. I dident feel like doing that line anyways. This was only my 2nd trip ever with lockers, 35's and the 5.5" lift. Im still trying to learn how the jeep acts and learn the jeep lol. Im not just going to go balls to the wall to start.

Plus not having sliders and a belly skid lol. On double wammy I found that out that I needed a belly skid and wish I wouldent of sold it to Mike lol. I was stuck on the frame, crossmember and a little on the t-case. I dented the frame prety good lol. Deff going to start my new crossmember and full skid here soon.

Thats my though on both of them... right after we drove away. HA and to far left on double whammy too!

tooooooo far left on whales tail....

X2 way to far. Also to far right for the double wammy, you need to brush the tree on the bottom as you go up and the same with the one up top. That line you were taking, stacking rocks is a no go! I have seen built buggies sit and spin in there!

HA and to far left on double whammy too!

Negative, the hard line IS the left, you have to ride the very edge and brush the trees! The right is well........easy

Back