• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1999 XJ, Full Hydro, Coilovers, 37's, Maxxis, FS

sigh, still for sale.

you and me both... im trying to trade a built jeep for a not so built jeep i thought that might seem like a sweet deal but i guess i was wrong.... free bump for ya nick if id had the coin it would already be in my driveway

Nick, got a quick question. Love the idea behind the Currie Anti Rock Sway Bar Kit, but what are the limitations with them? And I've tried finding this particular for the XJ but no luck, somewhere in particular to look? Okay make it more than just one question. A couple years ago a friend of mine mentioned your same setup with the coilovers and the bracing system, where did you get that at? At last where is you master cyclinder?? Sweet Jeep, hope you can sell it, being in the military myself I know what it's like to move.

Nick, got a quick question. Love the idea behind the Currie Anti Rock Sway Bar Kit, but what are the limitations with them? And I've tried finding this particular for the XJ but no luck, somewhere in particular to look? Okay make it more than just one question. A couple years ago a friend of mine mentioned your same setup with the coilovers and the bracing system, where did you get that at? At last where is you master cyclinder?? Sweet Jeep, hope you can sell it, being in the military myself I know what it's like to move.

I don't understand what you mean by limitations with them......it works fine on the street and allows balanced flex off road. That's the major benefit of the sway bar. Ungodly amounts of flex are cool but mostly unpractical if you don't have a balanced suspension. The sway bar will even out the flex front to back. Currie doesn't make an XJ kit, its just the universal kit. Weld it where I've got it and it works pretty well. I thought about sinking it into the frame, but this was so much faster and easier.

I built the coilovers. There is yet to be an XJ specific coilover kit, so if you're gonna do it, you've got to think it up and do it yourself. The master cylinder? Its in the stock location. Some of the pictures are from the build to show the brace a bit better.

Sure you don't want to buy it? I'll deliver it to ya! Check out the link in my sig, there's an updated thread there with an updated price.

Sure you don't want to buy it? I'll deliver it to ya! Check out the link in my sig, there's an updated thread there with an updated price

My wife would kill me. It would almost be have worth it, hehehe.

My buddy is looking to get rid of his 03 cobra with 60k on it, so if you would be interested in that ill get you in touch with him.

your killin me bro!!! i want this rig but im too F*UCKIN poor!!!and i have 3 jeeps as is.......

My buddy is looking to get rid of his 03 cobra with 60k on it, so if you would be interested in that ill get you in touch with him.

Na, thanks man, I appreciate it. I can't take but one vehicle with me and that's the truck, not the Jeep. I can ship a whole damn armada of motorcycles though, so that's what I'm looking for.....that or cash.

your killin me bro!!! i want this rig but im too F*UCKIN poor!!!and i have 3 jeeps as is.......

Hahaha, yeah, I know, its cool. If I wasn't so poor, I'd pony up the 2K and ship the Jeep.

Hahaha, yeah, I know, its cool. If I wasn't so poor, I'd pony up the 2K and ship the Jeep.

ya know.......im in Cherry Point. how long you gonna be gone? does it need a sitter? ;)

betcha it would look nice sitting next to mine. lol

btw where are you getting stationed? K Bay?

the usmc wont pay to ship it overseas?

Sorry for the delay. The jeep is gone, I'm in K-Bay, HI. Thanks for the interest.

Nick

Back