• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

CoFest pics

hot2trot said:
SO no one has any pics of the barbie jeep?

Are you looking at the posts in this thread? There's FOUR pics that have your jeep in them...... You were expecting these guys to be snapping away at a PINK and white XJ like it was a shirt-lifting girl at Mardi-Gras????

Sheesh...... take yer own dadgum pics would ya?

:D

I would have taken my own pics if a certain someone remembered the camera. And the whole shirt lifting thing, in your wildest dreams would you be able to see these bad girls:kissyou:

hot2trot said:
I would have taken my own pics if a certain someone remembered the camera. And the whole shirt lifting thing, in your wildest dreams would you be able to see these bad girls:kissyou:

Jeezus.

In no way was I even hinting that I or anyone wanted to see your "bad girls"..... :rolleyes:

All I was saying is that with this group, the only way to get 'em to pay attention to - much less take pics of - a PINK jeep would probably have to involve... well, "highbeams".

JohnJohn said:
...note to self:

lift shirt and I will get more pics of my ride...

DOH! Dammit, can't get the man-boob image outta my brain! :gonnablow

........e-yuk! :puke:

JohnJohn said:
Why do I have a feeling this thread will soon belong in the DEN?

If we get any more posts like #25.... that's EXACTLY where it'll end up! :D

That wouldn't be fair to Vanessa... She'd have to pony up $35 to see what was going on! :shocked:

At least John Johns would be real.:shhh:

JohnJohn said:
As a Chapter Moderator it is my duty...PM picture link and I will "investigate".

Sorry, deleted the link - didn't copy it either. Led will back me up on this.... I AM a fuddy-duddy, spoil-sport , johnny be good. :angel:

JohnJohn said:
I was joking. :)

Hey! Me too! :D

Now, can we PLEASE get back to our regularly scheduled, NON-PINK XJ, picture posting?

not passed out

:bs:

I'm just going to point out that I nap quite often on the ground.

P8090078.jpg

P8090051.jpg

Look close, my eyes are open + I'm sticking my tongue out = not passed out.
Plus, someone was going to try to set up this photo to make it look more like I passed out drunk, and karma burnt him on the thumb. Which reminds me,
#352 (things I learned at COfest 06) beer bottles laying next to the fire pit are hot! :flame:

DAryl

Back