• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Still have the 5.9ZJ for now but I've recently retired it from DD duty. Just too many small things adding up to annoy me; latest being that the sunroof drains are clogged so it leaks from there, and the leak path drips down the steering wheel and under my butt. And the sunroof doesn't open either so it's not easily fixed. Plus the passenger front tire is wearing funny and needs to be replaced, along with whatever is making it do that...meh.

Egad...so you are a pimp after all. I always suspected there was a feather boa hidden in that backpack.

So onto a different road...2011 X5, diesel.

45093624224_aef9132bd3_c.jpg

Pretty nice so far, ~425 ft-lbs at 1750 RPM. Certainly not missing any of the 5.9 performance :)

Last edited:
Still have the 5.9ZJ for now but I've recently retired it from DD duty. Just too many small things adding up to annoy me; latest being that the sunroof drains are clogged so it leaks from there, and the leak path drips down the steering wheel and under my butt. And the sunroof doesn't open either so it's not easily fixed. Plus the passenger front tire is wearing funny and needs to be replaced, along with whatever is making it do that...meh.

So onto a different road...2011 X5, diesel.

45093624224_aef9132bd3_c.jpg

Pretty nice so far, ~425 ft-lbs at 1750 RPM. Certainly not missing any of the 5.9 performance :)

This guy over here.

Sold my yj with a plow but the dude isn’t picking it up till tomorrow, so I had to shovel around it while it laughed at me from the 8” we got yesterday

What up? Got a baby comin this week

Wut?

I have a guy running around the job I'm on in Northern Liberties (philly), that must have lost his muffler, and I swear the thing sounds like a cranked up, uncorked 4bt Cummins...its loud as hell, both the woof and the whistle. I crack up every time I hear it and then see that go by.

anybody have any trailer advice on what to get? 7kvs 10k and wood vs steel deck and weight distribution hitch or not?

Back