• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Help me win ROTM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Voted. Does it really matter, letterman will just post a bunch of half nude pics in the den with his vote for me slogans and all of the den sheople will end up voting for him. Didn't you know rotm is a popularity contest.

Voted. Does it really matter, letterman will just post a bunch of half nude pics in the den with his vote for me slogans and all of the den sheople will end up voting for him. Didn't you know rotm is a popularity contest.

Heh heh...... indeed.

Interesting that he was the first to submit his rig...... 20 minutes after the contest was opened for submissions.......

Let the mammary games begin! :rolleyes:

Oh, and I voted for ya Chad. :thumbup:

Last edited:
Heh heh...... indeed.

Interesting that he was the first to submit his rig...... 20 minutes after the contest was opened for submissions.......

Let the mammary games begin! :rolleyes:
I thought you hated the idea of people posting threads soliciting votes...;)

I keed, I keed...:D

I voted for you because in MY opinion, your XJ is the most worthy of front page.
Not because you are a good person. Or because you are from Colorado. But because yours looks and is FRONT PAGE WORTHY!

I dont look at names when voting. I'm looking at parts list and pictures. Once I decide. Then I look at the name.

Anyway. Nice XJ! Good luck!

I voted for you because you're a nice kid, you have a kickass jeep, and I appreciate all you did to help at Coloradofest this summer.

:cheers:

I voted for your Jeep because I've been elbows deep in it and it just smiled. :D

I voted for your rig. It was a battle between yours and the clean silver xj. Reasoning between the vote was because I like all the home made parts on your rig! I like the fact that its on 35's and best of all is because its white! :)

You should vote for mine since my second photo was taken in Colorado. I do like the white one though.

i went to vote, but got the "you're not allowed to vote in this poll" message -- since I'm red letter in good standing, I'm guessing the poll is closed?? :dunno:

that was it, thanks for the tip, strange though...

I'm sure I'll be called an asshole for this, but I don't care...

If you have to lobby for votes than your rig doesn't deserve to win. ROTM should be about the quality of the Jeep build, not about which chapter has the biggest nuthuggers.

:soapbox:

Edit: You do have a nice rig, but I never vote for anyone that goes out begging for votes. Win on merit, not popularity. ;D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back