• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need help with safety checks.....

Danno

NAXJA Forum User
any of you guys want to take this on? Maybe get your chapter involved. It consists of checking everybody's rig out and putting a sticker on the windshield once they pass and sign the waiver. Please email me if you and or your chapter will do this. If you get several people involved then it's not a big deal. I'd be very appreciative!! :worship: TIA, Danno

Last edited by a moderator:
If you need me, I'll be there mid to late thursday till the end! :cheers:

Danno said:
any of you guys want to take this on? Maybe get your chapter involved. It consists of checking everybody's rig out and putting a sticker on the windshield once they pass and sign the waiver. Please email me if you and or your chapter will do this. If you get several people involved then it's not a big deal. I'd be very appreciative!! :worship: TIA, Danno

NAXJA IC has the trail signup/coordination duties, Danno's crew is running event registrations which leaves 6 other chapters to help out. Which chapter is running the Wed cookout?
I agree that this needs to be a chapter assignment, not an individual....... many hands make light work and we all need to pitch in to make this event as successful as last year's.......34 days and counting.

Danno, I'll be coming in with MJR sometime saturday. I'll help out where-ever is needed. Just come and find us-We'll be in one of the cabins.

-Marisha

I believe that Sequoia Armstrong and the SoCal guys are going to do the safety thing. Get with them. He volunteered them, anyway. :sunshine: Danno

Yeah, that's my chapter, but I didn't know if you two were in kahoots or not, so I figured I'd let you both know.

-Marisha

cahoots, heh? looks like it. Kinda of scary as I have seen the Sequoia cross-dressing picture! :laugh:
I seen you are coming up to Moab with Mike (mjr). Ya know he snores....don'tcha? :looney:
See you all there. Glad you can make it. Dan

I am planning on making Moab and offer my help in any way needed. There is still a possibility that there may be an emergency at work that could prevent me comming but it better be a pretty big emergency.

Back