• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1998 Cherokee 4wd partout

DubbyDoo

NAXJA Forum User
have a complete 1998 cherokee black has 170k on it runs good steering box ripped off the frame to make it undriveable big items can be pick up only and have deep discounts. front bumper is aftermarket home mad its welded on the frame rails has a nice class 3 hitch as well only thing spoken for at this time is the axles for an upcoming poject
534911_10151849459188833_372229908_n.jpg

I just picked up a '01 for my daughter and will be needing stuff here-and-there as I teach her how to "fix" and "own" a vehicle. How long are you planning to keep the '98 around for? I haven't taken an inventory of what's needed as of yet, but I'll start it off with:

does it have a center console lid with a functioning latch? If so, how much?

P.S. where you beee in VA? I might be close enough to come see/help with the part out.

In richmond va and ive pretty much stripped almost everything off of it yes has the center console with a good latch send me and offer on it
1076957_10151853799383833_638379201_o.jpg

Manual or power windows? If manual, I need pretty much all the guts. I have door shells, handles, windows.

How are both front window regulators?

I need both front window regs, both passenger side exterior door handles.

Shipped to 29620.

I'd also like the center console latch if Shorty didn't get his hands on it first.

Last edited:
I could use the rear drivers window guts. And possibly some ac parts. Are those tinted windows?

How are both front window regulators?

I need both front window regs, both passenger side exterior door handles.

Shipped to 29620.

I'd also like the center console latch if Shorty didn't get his hands on it first.

make me and offer on them pm me

Pm sent

Nevermind on the window regs and the door handles. Someone else has them and is sending them my way.

Still looking for the center console latch if you still have it.

Back