• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

I hate engineers. It doesn't matter how much money you spend on your silly project, the damn wrench still doesn't fit in there.

Red 'mechanic' heep

Re: Re: Important

After all my problems with the village idiots, I can't give you a place to hide the bodies... But if you need a set of hands to help clean stuff up, let me know.

The county board chairman wants to help out WCL..... sounds like a story ripe for the Times guys to print.... That might be the two groups they hate the most... the county board and WCL.
Yea, if you need any help let me know too.

Start thinking if you want to trail lead for winterfest. If you do, put vacation in to allow you to be in Attica on Thursday. It will be worth it.
Put me down for easy trails again one day.

Do not start posting in here if you can help lead trails for winterfest.

Just start thinking about it. There are some changes happening at the Badlands with trails and it will be IMPERATIVE that if you are going to lead trails that you be there on Thursday because they will need to be pre-run.

I will not track anyone that says they can lead in here. An appropriate thread will be started once the WF2015 forum is active after Thanksgiving.

mac 'off my soap box' gyvr

There will be an official thread later, just want to have people start thinking.

You can lead orange? Your jeep is equipped, are you. ;)
I honestly don't know orange all that well, I'll run it one day bit I don't feel I can lead it that well.

Do not start posting in here if you can help lead trails for winterfest.

Just start thinking about it. There are some changes happening at the Badlands with trails and it will be IMPERATIVE that if you are going to lead trails that you be there on Thursday because they will need to be pre-run.

I will not track anyone that says they can lead in here. An appropriate thread will be started once the WF2015 forum is active after Thanksgiving.

mac 'off my soap box' gyvr
:thumbup:

Haha, I was looking at files on my laptop that I rarely use and one of the folders was from Winterfest 13. I have a video of not making it up throttle hill four times and being pulled up. Funny watching it now.

I will be leaving Thursday morning to come down...probably will be driving the xj there. I may just install the tow hooks and cb I have from the mj, then mount an extinguisher and have stock jeep races with cheeseman. ..

Back