• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Whose in?

Jeep, there's only one... and there's only one NACFest! JJ's happen all the time.

Well, I think I'm in, it's gonna be a busy weekend, There's another group that gets together once a year at Paragon thats wheeilng the same weekend, so I will probably be spending a day or two with them and a day or two with naxja,
depends on how motivated I get to try something tough (for me) and how much damage I do to my rig in the process (the chances I take have a lot to do with whether or not I tow the heep to the fun... :laugh3: )

Do I need to? I'm not bringing a rig, and I don't even know how late I can stay.

Hoping to go... Rig is ready but am I? Will Momma let me go? These questions and many more remain, stay tuned.

Talk in the other thread on who's signing up for what trails. Hows about a better description of events and the trails for the first timers out there???

I don't wanna be left out of a good trail but don't wanna bring my DD home on a trailer either!!

I think I might be able to make it, but I have finals June 6-9. I doubt I will have any finals on the 9th, but I dont know if I will be ready to go then. Especially because it is close to a five hour trip for me. So I guess what I am asking is would I be able to come late, say for just Friday-Sunday?

Im going to try and make it but wont know untill time is closer

do you have to be an NAXJA member for this, if so how do you join? would like to come out for it. i have a run the first weekend of June in Ark so ill be going from Va to Ar and back. then Va to Pa, yeah i can be done. have to be some kinda record? lol.

-jpx3

Back