• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thats my black, scratched up rig...

bgcntry72

NAXJA Forum User
I guess I win since all you guys can bag on is my frozen CO2 setup.
My XJ club on the Isle of Tonga is pretty cool, but I wanted to give you guys a try.
Boy, was that a mistake.
A tribe of pantloads urinating on each others Jeeps, axe-mur-diddly-urdering a fire, and making fun of Southern lackwits is NOT my idea of a good time.
My heep may not meet ANSA specs, but it works for what I need it to do, even with the clogged bypass line on the 7th fetzer valve.
The nuclear reactor is a junkyard-special, and may be leeching some type of hazardous waste, so give me a break.
It is hardly 'bling'.
I sure am glad I didn't get the 24" plasma screens installed before Winterfest, or I would have never heard the end of it.
BTW, I didn't see anyone else watching 'Barbershop' at the top of the hardest line in the park.
No one else conquered 'Tekken 5' at the top of Purgatory!
I chose to do things differently at Best Buy.
Most of you went for the alarm system and window tint, and that was YOUR choice so don't hate.
All of you are posers, and my 5-farad capacitors will expose you.

Disclaimer: The above is an attempt at humor. All feelings and consideration have been stripped from this post in an attempt to protect the non-Okies.

Last edited:
bgcntry72 said:
My XJ club on the Isle of Tonga is pretty cool, but I wanted to give you guys a try.
Boy, was that a mistake.
A tribe of pantloads urinating on each others Jeeps, axe-mur-diddly-urdering a fire, and making fun of Southern lackwits is NOT my idea of a good time.
My heep may not meet ANSA specs, but it works for what I need it to do, even with the clogged bypass line on the 7th fetzer valve.
The nuclear reactor is a junkyard-special, and may be leeching some type of hazardous waste, so give me a break.
It is hardly 'bling'.
I sure am glad I didn't get the 24" plasma screens installed before Winterfest, or I would have never heard the end of it.
BTW, I didn't see anyone else watching 'Barbershop' at the top of the hardest line in the park.
Most of you went for the alarm system and window tint, and that was YOUR choice so don't hate.

Disclaimer: The above is an attempt at humor. All feelings and consideration have been stripped from this post in an attempt to protect the non-Okies.

quit your bitchin - this is the MWC, what did you think driving out there with a rig like that - who do you think we are?

you NEED MORE BUMPSTOP!!!!!!

take a friggen clue man...

You must spread some Reputation around before giving negative Rep to bgcntry72 again.

LAMEO!

hinkley

Is this thread Dave G. sackrider-free?
I don't believe it.
Now if we could just keep Hinkleberry outta here.......

C'mon, Scott, let's find a place where the air is clear and the water is clean.......Ahhh, Rocky Mountain High............Colorado

bgcntry72 said:

My window tint hides my cap and box! My alarm protects my investment! LoL, I didnt go to winterfest, but maybe next year, I want to be able to have some good fun!

woody431 said:
My window tint hides my cap and box! My alarm protects my investment! LoL, I didnt go to winterfest, but maybe next year, I want to be able to have some good fun!

Start building that exo now.
And make sure it is adequately padded.
We let GayDave slide on that one.
:laugh2:

bgcntry72 said:
Boy, was that a mistake.
It is hardly 'bling'.

Heh, Heh, he said fetzer valve.

Urban Redneck said:
All Hail, Ketchup, Jr.

Being from Texas, maybe he should be known as Barbecue Sauce. Wait, how about Molasses, one of the primary ingredients!

Yes, Hinkley = Molasses.

QED

Mark Hinkley said:
Using "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" as many times as I can to drive someone crazy!

You miss the fact that I already am crazy, so your ploy is ineffectual.

Have a great day, wearing the label off your 1 key.

[Tiny Elvis] Hey boys, look at that woman... that is HUGE! [/Tiny Elvis]

newstinyelvis1.jpg

Back