• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Well no more XJ, got a TJ (Zach "ZachMan" McNutt)

Re: Well no more XJ, got a TJ

lancey3 said:
Memorial Forum in order?

I think it's a good idea, it makes me really sad to hear that he's passed away, I'll be praying for the family.

He's been in my thoughts the last couple weeks, Im very sorry to hear of his Passing but am glad that his pain is over now and he can wheel whatever he wants now.
Im dealing with several close family and friends that have cancer right now and this is an emotional time for them/me/everyone who knows them. Some are fighting the fight and others are ready to go, it really tears me up to have to think of it from both sides. I trully hope his family is being able to deal with such times, I know there are many people supporting them during this and that is the most important thing for them right now.

in the end its not the money you owned or the rigs you built that justify a persons life, it's the hearts you've warmed and the lives you have touched during your time on earth and with this my friend you have succeeded vastly.
Rest In Peace Zach.

very sorry to hear about this, thoughts are with the family

ZachMan said:
I figure its so different from my dad's truck he'll enjoy it if something happens to me more so than an XJ:

I assume this statement is made because you are in the service?????

If so thank you.

Nice trade I think, I understand the boredom aspect, thats why I always have a milliion things to do the the xj.

i'm guessing you ^^ didn't read the whole thread either...

Damn sorry to hear.... NOTE to self read all of thread b4 posting.

Rest In Peace Zach........wherever you are

He was only 25yrs old?

My prayers are with his family.

Last edited:

Rest in peace Zachman.

I'll be thinking of you as I make my way towards Durango next month.

-Chris

Rest in peace Zachman.

I'll be thinking about you as I work my towards Durango next month.

Back