• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

3-17-07 Photos

caglezxj

NAXJA Forum User
Morris Mountain Orv located near Oxford, AL . I am still here for the rest of the weekend and will have more pictures. I have the video of the jeep flip along with these pictures. It was crazy, but the built jeep upside down flipped and landed ona non built tj. It could have been worse sense the non built tj had a passenger in it where it took the biggest hit. But everyone is ok.

238614395.jpg

238614379.jpg

This thing was turning donuts about 50 Mph. Bad rig.

238614389.jpg

A shot of my rig and my tube doors I built last week.

238617156.jpg

This is the jeep that flipped....
238617112.jpg

A Rig going up the Good, The Bad, And The Ugly
238617094.jpg

The VW powered buggy seen the flip as well. I talked to him, that thing is nice. I like the orange buggy, there is a few more that rides with him, a purple buggy and burnt orange buggy that has a jeep liberty front with a 572 motor. I will get more shots today.

Looks like I missed all kinds O fun....Great weather too!:rattle:

yeah it was good weather. I have some good videos from today, and some pictures. I seen 4 rigs flip, and including me twice. I made it up copper head, gauntlet, v-notch, left side of los primos and a bunch more I don't know names of. Who has software to get the video from the camera to the computer in a media player file?

yep that looks like the buggy i saw wes in on aetna last weekend climbing intertube. the purple buggy that rides with him is buddy i think and somebody told me he had it forsale

that one witht the 572 bb is a NICE buggy...he was at woolys orv last time i was there...hes got front and rear stear 2.5 ton rockwells on 47" ltbs i think...

256offroad said:
that one witht the 572 bb is a NICE buggy...he was at woolys orv last time i was there...hes got front and rear stear 2.5 ton rockwells on 47" ltbs i think...

yep you are right about the buggy. I went to woolys last weekend. Some pretty nice level 5 trails. I did that creek bed run, beer run and those beside it. Signs are not to good. I broke a front driveshaft on the trail to the right of the building. It was the end of the day so I just loaded it up, didn't bother swapping my spare in.

on 65? yea they have some pretty fun trails...and yea the map and signs suck really bad haha

Back