• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

A Motion regarding the 'Chapter Rigs' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yucca-Man

NAXJA Member # 683
I motion that we keep chit-chat off that thread. It is becoming cluttered with lots of lip-flapping, which takes away from the original purpose of the thread - a place to show pics of our rigs so we know who is who.

If you want to quote the pic in a new thread so you can ask questions about it, or to laugh at your buddy, fine. Just leave it out of the Chapter Rigs thread.

Thanks.

Yucca-Man said:
I motion that we keep chit-chat off that thread. It is becoming cluttered with lots of lip-flapping, which takes away from the original purpose of the thread - a place to show pics of our rigs so we know who is who.

If you want to quote the pic in a new thread so you can ask questions about it, or to laugh at your buddy, fine. Just leave it out of the Chapter Rigs thread.

Thanks.

I second, and apologize for my role as one of the lip-flappers. If I ever manage to get out of my web-wheeling status, I will post a proper pic!:compwork:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back