• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The Box (The whole box)

The Box

NAXJA Forum User
[FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif] 1999 Limited XJ 4.0L
(A/C, keyless entry, power everything, leather interior, XM radio, cruise control)
142K miles

Axles:
Front axle:
D30
ARB
30 spline shafts,
alloy joints
4.56 gears
.25"control arm mounts
alloy seals
teraflex: high steer knuckle, tie rod, drag link
Solid cover

Rear axle:
D44
ARB
teraflex disk brakes
Solid cover
Ubolt eliminator kit
flush mount shock tabs

Steering:
PSC Extreme Duty Gear and pump, remote reservoir, cooler

Tcase:
TeraLo 4.1 transfer case w/ SYE

Armor/Recovery:
Roxolid Fabrications front bumper
AJ's offroad super rails
DPG gas tank skid
Rubicon Express Extreme Duty belly pan
SuperWinch X9 with 3/8cable and remote

Suspension:
REAR- Old Man Emu HD leaf springs
2" Teraflex boomerang shackles
shackle relocation bracket
RE 18" steel braided brake line
Old Man Emu shocks

FRONT- Rubicon Express 5.5" coils
Rubicon Express Extreme Duty Long Arm Kit
JKS steel braided brake lines
JKS Quicker disconnects
Old Man Emu long travel shocks

Wheels/Tires:
15/8" Black Rock Crawlers
35/12.50/15r Mickey Thompson MTZ's (about 500 miles on them)

Misc:
M.O.R.E motor mounts
Daystar Transmission mount
Onboard air, ARB highoutput compressor
Gibson catback exhaust
Power steering cooler
Intake tube and cone filter
Spare leather front seats out of a '00 (both power, heated, wiring/ switches included)
Spare woodgrain dash panel and overhead console
Lebaron hood vents
rear drive shaft custom Atlanta Driveline
front drive shaft custom Sonnys Driveline(knoxville)
Heavy Duty tow hitch (not sure of class)
spare rear leaf spring bushings (Energy Suspensions) (couldn't buy the one bushing I needed so I had to buy the whole kit.)

Records:
I have most if not all receipts of parts bought and installed professionally. Including service records and repairs (fuel pump) done by Jeep dealerships.

This jeep runs beautifully. The engine runs like new and everything works great. if you would like to see anything specific just ask and I can take pics.

I do not abuse this jeep, below is a clip of the jeep in use.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5nOAVhf8ws

email at [email protected]

Asking: $11,000

P1000561.jpg

P1000565.jpg

P1000564.jpg

P1000257-1.jpg

P1000258-1.jpg

P1000582.jpg

cherok7.jpg

cherok8.jpg

[/FONT]

lol, that ranger you are building is gonna be sick... it blows my mine how expensive parts are when they are just parts, but when you install them it seems like suddenly they lose all their value.

lol, that ranger you are building is gonna be sick... it blows my mine how expensive parts are when they are just parts, but when you install them it seems like suddenly they lose all their value.

yup thats the curse if i tallied up whats in the wag its way more than what its ever gonna be worth

A little off topic but are those the factory xj leather seats or did they come from something else?

Dude, c'mon... why are you selling the jeep? You know its a decision you will regret...

I got a plan.... I think.
Plus I want something that doesn't have so much money in it so I can get more rough with it and not feel bad when something F's up, preferably open top.

Ill buy your rear axle if u want to part with it?

really if i could afford this dan id be first in line.... you tried listing it a little more nationally? maybe pirate? it might take the right buyer from farther away

I have it on craigslist, but pirate and prob a couple others would be a good idea too. Thanks man.

Well if you consider it let me know, i have the 29 spline 8.25 under mine that I could give you to put under yours. Pm me if you change your mind I have cash!

such a nice jeep...

you better not end up with a yota or something!

(jarrad - you need to call that guy who wanted to buy your XJ, i'm sure he'd be interested in Dan's XJ)

Blake- Thanks bud, I checked it out but don't want to drop $25 for just a couple week ad right now. I don't know how well the autotrader demographic would accept my cherokee either.

Lil Timmy- Thanks, I will keep that in mind.

Dan- no yotas for me, I wouldn't mind a cj7 or something like that though. And yea if you know anybody that might have interest, let them know I would def appreciate it.

That's true dan aka melkor but I don't have his number:( ill tell everyone I know about it dan! Aka the box

Back