• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The Bachelor Party

98XJLongBuild

NAXJA Forum User
Well just like the title says. I am in need of some plans for my buddys bachelor party. The thing is is I've gone and done pretty much everything with this darn kid for the past 15 years. We've had those baligerent drunk nights, the crazy hobbys, the road trips, the bar hoping, the guy trips, ect. ect.

What would you all do???

Hes not really down for Vegas. He has mentioned a road trip, just not sure of any cool places to go to. Also mentioned Cancun, but he does have no idea of the value of the dollar.

Only real thing I can come up with is to get a party bus with a stripper pole and cruize from club to club with a couple strip clubs in the mix. Oh ya and maybe if I can arrange it a stripper for the trip.

For a little background info.
- Age 25 - 30
- Live in Bay Area, California
- Party size would be from 5 to 10

Well just like the title says. I am in need of some plans for my buddys bachelor party. The thing is is I've gone and done pretty much everything with this darn kid for the past 15 years. We've had those baligerent drunk nights, the crazy hobbys, the road trips, the bar hoping, the guy trips, ect. ect.

What would you all do???

Hes not really down for Vegas. He has mentioned a road trip, just not sure of any cool places to go to. Also mentioned Cancun, but he does have no idea of the value of the dollar.

Only real thing I can come up with is to get a party bus with a stripper pole and cruize from club to club with a couple strip clubs in the mix. Oh ya and maybe if I can arrange it a stripper for the trip.

- Age 25 - 30

uhhh that sounds awesome...I hope I get a B party like that when I tie the knot.

How much are you looking to spend? This is key. If the group is willing to fly somewhere this opens up a lot of options. If not, Lake Havasu spring break is right around the corner...

I myself am planning a bach party for a buddy who wants to go to Montreal. Its supposed to be an awesome place to have one, but the logisitics are a nightmare.

What would you all do???

- Age 25 - 30

Thats pretty much exactly what my buddies did for me and everyone had a great time. Depending on size of party it can get expensive.

Matt

Bangkok, for the Win...

I'm in the same boat, planning a bachelor party. Mine needs to be somewhat inexpensive. I was thinking about an all day white water rafting trip, with strippers. j/k, logistics fail on that one. He wants to to some kind of outdoor adventure, but wants drinking and strippers too. I'm thinking it will have to be a 2 day event.

I'm in the same boat, planning a bachelor party. Mine needs to be somewhat inexpensive. I was thinking about an all day white water rafting trip, with strippers. j/k, logistics fail on that one. He wants to to some kind of outdoor adventure, but wants drinking and strippers too. I'm thinking it will have to be a 2 day event.

Are there Female Strippers that also wheel?

Hey, you never know:cheers:

Well it sounds like a three day to cancun. One of the other gromesmen gets a really good deal. All exclusive for only 600.00 a head.

Back