• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep Front Dana 44 High Pinion Project - 4.10, Lock-Right, XJ, TJ, ZJ

BigTP2

NAXJA Forum User
For Sale: Jeep Front Dana 44 High Pinion Project - 4.10, Lock-Right, XJ, TJ, ZJ

Finish my project!

I was building up this front Dana 44 for my Jeep Cherokee, but I decided to go with something else. Axle is complete and comes with all required parts to bolt on to a Jeep XJ, TJ, or ZJ. The only things that need to be done are welding on the suspension brackets and a gear setup, which are all included. I have over $1500 in this project and I'm looking to get something reasonable out of it. Willing to negotiate, make me an offer!

Features:

-Ford Front Dana 44 Differential - high pinion, reverse cut gears - driver side diff ('79 F-250 SD i think)
-Full size - about 67" WMS to WMS (use custom backspaced wheels if need be)
-30 spline axle shafts with 5-760x u-joints
-Ford flat top knuckles - can be drilled and tapped for hi-steer or use included Over the Knuckle setup
-Rotors, Spindles, and hubs - like new
-HD External Warn Premium Hub Lockouts
-Massive Dual Piston Brake Calipers with new pads
-4.10/4.11 Precision Gears
-Powertrax Lock-Right Locker installed
-New Heavy Duty Rubicon Express Upper Control Arm Bracket Kit, Spring perches with shock mount and Lower Control arm brackets
-Sandblasted, primed, and painted flat black
-All parts have been sanded and painted

I am located in Santa Barbara, CA 93117. Shipping is available via Forward Air Freight. If you live in CA, come pick it up and save on shipping!

Here is your chance for the upgrade you've aways wanted to do, but never had the time. I've done all the tough work for you! Just get the brackets welded, setup the gears, and you are ready to go! I looked at getting a pre-built custom front D44, but the places wanted anywhere from $5k-$3k. Don't miss out on this value!

P1010001.JPG

P1010002.JPG

P1010003.JPG

P1010004.JPG

P1010005.JPG

P1010006.JPG

P1010007.JPG

P1010008.JPG

Email me with any questions:
[email protected]

I might be interested in the housing, ujoints, shafts, and hubs. You can keep the R&P as well as the lockright, and spring perches/mounts. Would you be interested in shipping for $650.

Wally

I would be willing to ship it anywhere in the cont. US. However, I am going to try and hold out and sell it as a complete project first. Thank you for your interest and I'll keep you in mind.

-Trevor

Back