• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hope everybody is getting ready

old_man

NAXJA Forum User
Hope everybody is making plans for the Colorado Fest comming up. It should be a blast.

Just to make things perfectly clear, everyone is welcome, members and non-members. Get ready to see some of the finest scenery Colorado has to offer.

The schedule of runs should be up in a week or so for early signup.

Well, I have a good news - bad news story for Colorado Fest.

The good news is that I didn't break anything significant at NACFest this past weekend, so I'm in decent shape for the 2000 mile drive. But the bad news is that it doesn't look like I'll be re-employed by August and . . . . er . . . . . uh . . . . . .wait a minute, that means I WILL have time to get out to the Rockies anyway! :D Strike the bad news part!

I've had a difficult, nigh impossible task to make a left turn past Denver the past few years on the way out to Moab and I'm really looking forward to getting re-acquainted with the San Juans and the Collegiates and riding with some of you guys again. See you in a couple.

Mike in NJ :patriot:

Back