• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Kronik's G2G and ER pre-run

DutchVDub

NAXJA Forum User
I guess I'll start this out, not that I have crap for pics.

Got to Old Stage road around 1pm Saturday and found this sweet little camping area to set up at.

43fe00a8.jpg

f9be1df0.jpg

I had to take the requisite poser flex shots on the "short cut" along Old Stage Road. Not bad for leaf springs.

e27568b6.jpg

b31bc23b.jpg

And then I decided to park on a Toyota.

2f082fb0.jpg

Let me say that it was a great time!!!!
Pictures are coming soon!

Put it this way. I got death wobble twice on the way home and I'm still smiling!
Who cares about death wobble when you just crushed a car! Haha.

Really though. Thanks to all who made it out!

ClarkPeach. I need your pics in exchange for the leftover 10% off coupons. Your pictures are my favorite of the day!

Big thanks to Troy(Yellaheep) for getting the car, and thank you Nick (gm4x4lover) for bringing it down and dealing with what's left!

Big thanks to Troy(Yellaheep) for getting the car, and thank you Nick (gm4x4lover) for bringing it down and dealing with what's left!

X2. :thumbup::thumbup:

Had a great time even though I snapped a Chro-Mo axle shaft crushing that Toyota.In 8+ years of running trails here and in Moab and I never broke a shaft but manage to break one on a Tercel in a dirt parking lot.:doh: I did have the wheel wedged/stuck inside the car pretty damn good though -should be some good pics of it. :D

Wish I coulda hit the trail run. Maybe next time we can just wheel in Heathers jeep :roflmao:

was fun watching yall get beat up on the tercel. Cody's flip over it was priceless. and the TJ's close call for the flop was priceless. :thumbup:

Wish I coulda hit the trail run. Maybe next time we can just wheel in Heathers jeep :roflmao:

was fun watching yall get beat up on the tercel. Cody's flip over it was priceless. and the TJ's close call for the flop was priceless. :thumbup:
i cant wait for clarks pics!!!! :eyes:
that was the highlight of my day. :thumbup:

i was getting my new exhaust out of troy's truck when i looked over and saw that TJ almost go over! :laugh2:

My daughter and I had a good time today. Sorry we couldn't stay longer but homework takes priority over Dad shootin' the breeze.

ditto, except my homework involved beating my left hand into submission with a framing hammer. Good to see you all (all that I caught before we left, sorry we missed the trail crew).

This. I had an awesome time! Thanks for setting it all up Cody!

I personally think that the best part was when Cody went over it before he floors it over.
Was great to see everyone as well and culvers food is the best!

Yeah, I believe this was the best car crush so far! :thumbup:

Jeepmgsept2011116.jpg

Last year's car show/NAXJA meet and greet:

100_0600.jpg

The year before that:

P1012180.jpg

And we have a recurring theme........ :laugh:

Jeepmgsept2011094.jpg

naxja065.jpg

Was a great run, the trail was the worst i've seen it , Think i will start airing down and disconnecting my sway bars, probably get some better tires for next season, how did i scratch the paint off the top of my sliders ???

Was a great run, the trail was the worst i've seen it , Think i will start airing down and disconnecting my sway bars, probably get some better tires for next season, how did i scratch the paint off the top of my sliders ???

Thats the thing I love about Eagle Rock, its never the same. The other thing I like about it is there aren't a lot of just bumpy and rough sections. Its either obstacle or relatively smooth dirt. I like that a lot.

Back