• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

October ROTM Voting

Let's get voting?

• 5spd_xj

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • mini=man

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • kmanxj5050

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • DutchVDub

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darky

NAXJA Forum User
Let's get voting!

98 xj chopped/caged

-Suspension-
~5" lift
3 link front
4 link rear
bilsteins

-Drivetrain-
AX15
Atlas 3.8
Front 35 spline 60 welded 5.38s
Rear 35 spline 60 Detroit 5.38s

-Wheels/Tires-
37" red label Krawlers on H2s

-Other-
Warn xd9000 w/masterpull rope
1.5" crossover steering
PSC/AGR hydro assist
tom woods rear DS
blah blah blah.

263971_10151058384428935_1253472185_n.jpg

393255_203299776468320_1191690244_n.jpg

My 94 McJeep

-Suspension-
~5" lift
3 link front
BOR Leafs
bilsteins front shocks
Edlebrock rear shocks

-Drivetrain-
AW4
NP231
Front 44 with alloys, spool, warn premium hubs, and 4.88s
Rear 29 spline 8.25 with alloys, Aussie, and 4.88s

-Wheels/Tires-
38" Creepy Crawlers on F-150 wheels

-Other-
Home brew bumpers
Home brew stiffeners
Home brew tail lift boxes
Mini boat-sides
97 front end

59B6FAF7-33C3-4F26-88B9-5165C3A451BB-184-00000004962B278A_zpsc482794d.jpg

94EAD5E7-24D7-4392-A588-7F8045DD3C22-184-0000000499DEE50C_zps9a4146b8.jpg

96 XJ

-Suspension-
Prox. 6" lift
RK 3 Link Front
Bastard Pack w/ 2" shackle and 1.5" U.B.E in the backs

-Drivetrain-
AW4
NP231
Front HP D30 with 4:88's and a lock right and superior alloys
Rear 8.8 with 4:88's, LSD and disks

-Wheels/Tires-
35x13.5x15 Blue Label Krawlers on Soft 8's

-Other-
HD Offroad Frame stiffeners

2012-09-16_15-48-55_751.jpg

2012-09-16_15-12-01_488-1.jpg

I guess I'll go for it...

2000 Patriot Blue XJ Classic with 209,000 miles on the clock

Front Suspension/Steering:
Bilstein 5150's
RC 4.5" coils
RC fixed lowers and stock uppers
RC sway bar disconnects
RE Adjustable trac bar
Serious Offroad 1-ton steering
MORE steering box brace
Old Man Tom rebuilt steering box

Rear Suspension:
Bilstein 5150's
JKS Boomerang shackles
RE 3.5" Leafpacks

Drivetrain
4.0L
AW4 w/ RADesigns shifter
NP242 w/ Tom Woods SYE
HP D30: 4.56s, Ron's Machining Lunchbox, Seals-it axle tube seals, SpiderTrax Wheelspacers
Chyrsler 8.25: 4.56's, SpiderTrax Wheelspacers and factory limited slip

Chassis Upgrades:
TNT frame stiffeners
JCR "Ultimate" Sliders
Flat Green Fab front bumper w/ XRC8 Winch
HD Offroad roof sliders w/ added front cross tubing

Tires/Wheels:
35x13.5 BFG Krawlers
15x10 Allied Beadlocks

Extras:
Cobra 70 CB
Corbeau Suspension seat for driver
rear storage, pet divider, and hi-lift mount setup

3c81c25d.jpg

abd931b9.jpg

As much as it pains me to kick Big Bird out of the running, I just realized that Cal has already won this calendar year and can't run again...2013 is right around the corner though!

Last edited:
Big bird hasn't been on here. What gives????

I guess if he buys and build a new rig he couldn't put it up too, RIGHT.Nice to know the rules are made to change to fit the mood of you elite on top.I CALL BS

this vote needs to start over or I am quitting the ROTM program. you can figure out how to set the pics up on your own.

This is just a bunch of horseshit. Big Bird hasn't run this year.
Maybe you should stick to your voted position in here and just "record" for the club, instead of making up your own rules and pissing off everybody.

I'm confused. What rule did Cal violate? I've read the rules, and the only rule I see broken is that this thread wasn't opened two weeks before the end of the month.

I enjoy the ROTM, I understand it is primarily a popularity contest, and I accept that.

Cal's entry was in the nomination thread, on time, and that rig has not won this year.

I should mention that all the other rigs in the running are certainly capable rigs, and in no way are my comments directed at denigrating them.

This shouldn't be this hard, or have this much drama. Add it to the choice. If people don't like it, they won't vote for it.

David Bricker / SYR

The way I interpreted the rules was that rig was interchangeable with person. Nothing against Cal, I was watching for any other names as I made the list as well.

What is poor form is creating a bunch of nonsense drama. Mike, I PM'd you for your input. If you didn't like what I had to say, you could've messaged me back with your input. I would've listened. You know this from the multiple times you've suggested things or reminded me to get the ROTM up. Instead you want to start a bunch nonsense by going behind me to Cal trying to drum up support? Hell, if you wanted ROTM, I would've gladly supported you in that.

Scott, don't be so quick to latch onto BS just because of title. You've known me for how long now? And you want to accuse me of being elitist? Cool, buddy. Thanks for that one.

I didn't ask for ROTM. The previous Recorder ran it so when he stepped down over a bunch of drama people threw at him, I took it over so we could keep it going. I guess this is the fun of being involved with a club run largely through an online forum. There's always the people who would rather bitch and complain then try to work differences out.

Oh, and the excuse that he wanted to win with three rigs and then donate $500 to BRC? Bull. Why should his donation be contingent upon winning a silly contest here? You want to donate money to BRC, frickin donate money to BRC!

wreckingball2.jpg

This gets my write in VOTE.Guess he is not running the contest by the rules.

Too bad Cal could never drive it as well as the prior owner in that pic did.

Wait, so Cal isn't even the owner or driver in that pic? I'm sure if I wanted to I could make some drama about that regarding the rules...;)

The rules also state that the winning rig must provide permission to use the pictures. I haven't received any word from any of the rigs, nor is it likely that any of the rigs submitted the pics. I guess the whole of ROTM this year is gonna have to get scrapped...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back