• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SEC CraigsList Thread

flash2pablo

NAXJA Forum User
What does everyone think about making a CL thread???
I think it would be a great idea. I know the Southern California chapter has one.
Basically if you see a good deal relating to Cherokee's or jeeps that you think others might be interested in you could post it up. For those who don't spend as much time on CL as I do it may be a good way to find parts or a vehicle you are looking for.

Depending on what people think it could be a sticked section in the For sale section of our chapter...

Any thoughts or comments....

Re: CraigsList Thread

It's all good as long as some tard doesn't come along and flag the CL listing for no reason, then we'd have a bunch of dead links that we can't go back and edit.

But yeah, if there's something out there that you think should be seen, post it up!

Well its easy to delete links that are bad as long as when you see it you reported it then Ghost or myself can delete it.

I have no problem starting one but it would just be for posting the deals and links no discusion.

lowrange2 said:
Wow, that's a deal!

Sure would be nice to swap everything over!

heck yea it is...might be seeing this jeep as a new dd instead of the vdub jetta...:flame:

Good deal on the bumper but alot of us run without flairs as trails and rocks will pretty much destroy them, but still a good deal if you wanted a set or needed them to stay within the law.

For the rear maybe but the front wouldn't work unless your tcase was passenger side drop. But could always get them for 250-300 use the rear and sell the front to someone with a yj or something.

to bad you don't live closer to southern tn there's a junkyard nearby that has nothing but ford stuff. He's got HP D60's, 44's, 9's, couple of 14bolts, and a few rockwell's.

dave92cherokee said:
to bad you don't live closer to southern tn there's a junkyard nearby that has nothing but ford stuff. He's got HP D60's, 44's, 9's, couple of 14bolts, and a few rockwell's.

if you could call and pm me a prise...it might be worth the drive

Yah he's a bit expensive but that's because he know's what he's got and knows what it's used for and how prized they are. Something to also think about is keep an eye out for an old ford truck being sold cheaply with both axles then you can get matching axles and sell the rest for scrap.

Back