• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB: XJ D44 backing plates

Ben824

NAXJA Forum User
I am looking to buy some XJ D44 stock drum brake backing plates or entire drum brake assemblies. I bought a stock XJ D44 axle from another member here but he had already removed the drum brake assemblies and no longer had them.

What's your time frame? I will be taking my drum assemblies off in the next couple weeks, time and weather allowing.

What's your time frame? I will be taking my drum assemblies off in the next couple weeks, time and weather allowing.

No rush I will be home in Atlanta for 5 weeks over the Christmas break and depending on money I was hoping to put some new 4.56 gears in the D44 and the D30 But the axle needs brakes before it could go in.

No rush I will be home in Atlanta for 5 weeks over the Christmas break and depending on money I was hoping to put some new 4.56 gears in the D44 and the D30 But the axle needs brakes before it could go in.

Send me a PM.

Back